Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
This game's impressive, but it becomes apparent why ppl don't do that more often. I have I7 cpu, 32 gigs ram and a 3070, but my pc is DYING the moment i step into the second location. Somebody made this game to look pretty, but not run pretty, and it's like a 20-some years old engine. Making it run like shit is an achievement on it's own
My build is WAY weaker, and I get 50-60 fps in the location you're talking about (your render distance is set to?)
But yea, optimizations.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
My build is WAY weaker, and I get 50-60 fps in the location you're talking about (your render distance is set to?)
But yea, optimizations.
i tried different settings, even lowering it as low as 10. Doesn't matter. First location gives me full frames, sth around 400. Second gives me 30

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Edit2: The previous patch will NOT work with version 2.00 of the game, many files changes and it already has an update to 2.01. Because of this, I removed it from the post.

The update system points to a git exclusively for this game files so its possible to assume its safe. But if you still don't like a game connecting to the internet without proper authorization, you can still disable the AutoUpdater plugin doing the following procedure:

Navigate to www\js folder and open the file plugins.js with notepad or equivalent.
Search for the following strings:
Code:
"SRD_AutoUpdater","status":true
"SRD_AutoUpdaterFIX","status":true
Change the status to false and save the file. (this will also disable the version number in the main menu)

Version 1.00 used one master file to update and version 2.00 uses another master file, they are not interchangeable.

As I said before, automatic updates are not bad but they should be optional and only access the internet at user request.

Original post:
Accessing internet without authorization, this is a HUGE NO NO for me. I have disabled the plugins so the game wont download anything.

Extract to game folder an replace when asked.

Edit: No one asked but here is the full update 1.00 to 1.04 with plugins.js patched to disable AutoUpdates.

Automatic updates are not bad but, for me at least, is a cause of concern because we don't know that is being done in the background. Adding an update button letting the user decide to update or not would be very nice. These may be difficult but If possible add a changelog interface and show what files are being downloaded also from where.

Last edited:

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
It seems that the animations are based on your framerate so at 144fps the animations run at lightspeed and my character walks ridiculously fast. It's mildy annoying it when games that instead of making everything smoother it just speeds everything up instead like a speed hack.

Edit: but at least there is a synch moniter option.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
You are entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there might be a monster, or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples; it could also be something much better. Prepare to enter: The Neko Hole.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Probably one of the worst uses of the engine I've seen so far. The camera is obnoxious, truly a pain in the ass to constantly bump into things because the perspective is fucked and having to constantly spin the camera around to do basic shit like walk through a corridor. Jumping, attacking, moving everything is pointlessly finnicky just due to this gimmick. Text is slow with constant pauses, presumably for dramatic effect or some nonsense but it really just gets in the way to have... every character... speak... absurdly ponderously... with these long pauses... in between... every other... sentence...

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
i tried different settings, even lowering it as low as 10. Doesn't matter. First location gives me full frames, sth around 400. Second gives me 30
Is Synch to monitor FPS on or off?
I usually keep that off.

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
I have no words... I got as far to see a BJ, then ran around for an hour trying to figure out what to do, smashing my face with my hand because of the controls, finally got a fight, died, threw my hands up and quit. (y)

DogDoge

Nov 1, 2017
Just my personal opinion, no offense. I think this might have been better as a more classic rpgm game. U know, with turn based combat. But that might be me beeing old XD

None the less, looks promising. I dig the artstyle.

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Haven’t had a chance to play the game but the art style and the 3D with 2d sprites graphics are amazing.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Most of the time i see a monster tag next to monster girl tag its just the monster girls as monsters, so is there any monster sex or just some monsters as enemies without anything else?

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes