camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Hmm, It seems that my game is bugged to the point of being broken. I see the switches in the ground at the elevator, but I am unable to push the boxes from the place, sound plays, but they stay in place, destroying them solves nothing as they respawn but are still stuck. I can see what it probably activates so I'm going to cheat my way through. However, it also seems that the doors across the bridge from the "Lady's" manor are stuck in the state of "The trail is still fresh, no time to knock on doors"

So here's my actual question, do I need to restart the game completely in order to fix the problems (I.E Save broken) or is there a way for me to fix that manually?

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hmm, It seems that my game is bugged to the point of being broken. I see the switches in the ground at the elevator, but I am unable to push the boxes from the place, sound plays, but they stay in place, destroying them solves nothing as they respawn but are still stuck. I can see what it probably activates so I'm going to cheat my way through."
I see what's happening, will be fixed.

However, it also seems that the doors across the bridge from the "Lady's" manor are stuck in the state of "The trail is still fresh, no time to knock on doors"
That is still WIP, the only wrong this is still giving that message after the intro.

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Fun fact: you can defeat the Cucco at the start and the guard will acknowledge that
(Honestly I'm quite surprised no-one mentioned that)

PS what's up with Neneko's nekofish fetish though

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Fun fact: you can defeat the Cucco at the start and the guard will acknowledge that
(Honestly I'm quite surprised no-one mentioned that)

PS what's up with Neneko's nekofish fetish though
Dafuq is a nekofish?

Is that a nekofish? download.png

Because if it is, I might be able to understand the MC's fetish...

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Dafuq is a nekofish?

Is that a nekofish?

Because if it is, I might be able to understand the MC's fetish...
TBF the following picture pairs nicely with yours
Screenshot (71).png
(Minus the fact the nekofishes are food in game)
PS I mostly wonder if that's just a joke or if there's some story behind the fetish (*wink, wink, nudge, nudge*)

PPS I also wonder if there is/will be allusion to certain manga/anime about certain big hole in a ground, because it does look like this game was influenced by it:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: James Eveleth

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Towerfag Is miising statue here intentional?
Down the Neko Hole 14-Jan-21 22_15_16.png

Also, it seems like game sometimes teleports PC to a ceiling if walk into protruding edge of a wall in a certain way

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is there a gallery or some sort? this game is too disorienting for me

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Eh, I don't consider that furry, but I guess it's subjective.
From midthigh all the way down, and from just above the elbow all the way to the claws is fur. That puts her over 25%, making me count it as furry, as well.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes