BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
update 0.3.01 fixes that

fuck ramps
Do you think we can get an animated sex scene in here 4 should do it spread out throw the game just a thought, good game by the way needs a bit of fixing but then again so does Cyberpunk 2077 XD

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Do you think we can get an animated sex scene in here 4 should do it spread out throw the game just a thought, good game by the way needs a bit of fixing but then again so does Cyberpunk 2077 XD
Sure, you're welcome to support us on to help pay for animators :coffee:

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
The game keeps crashing at the start (first time playing)

Im playing at v3.02.
Is this a me problem cause most people in here don't experience the same as I do.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Im playing at v3.02.
Is this a me problem cause most people in here don't experience the same as I do.
Tell me about the crash.
Got a screenshot?

DogDoge

Nov 1, 2017

Im playing at v3.02.
are u using a second monitor? it also crashes for me directly on start-up, but switching my second monitor to "mirror" fixes it for me. (might be a resolution thing)

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
I actually just deleted the game because after several tries, it turned my screen black and the computer stops responding. I don't want that to happen again so yeah...

Unfortunately, I don't have screenshots.

If it helps, the crashes were inconsistent
- the first crash that I got is when I pressed 'Z' on Shoto's bed the second time after taking the dress and clearing my equipments. It just stopped and closed the window, but still running on Task Manager.​
* I tried to do it again but wasn't able to replicate the crash.​
- Sometimes when leaving the house, it turns the game window black.​
- Mostly is when reaching the cave, sometimes it shows a pop-up window with 0x(something). Sometimes it's shows the error with yellow font. (dont have the screenshot of the error sorry)​
I also experienced bugs that didn't crashed the game but it made the game unplayable.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
are u using a second monitor? it also crashes for me directly on start-up, but switching my second monitor to "mirror" fixes it for me. (might be a resolution thing)
I was able to play, but couldn't pass the prologue due to crashes and bugs

DarkBlue666

Nov 18, 2020
Yikes, the reviews are tearing this game apart... I'm really concerned about the privacy concerns people are having. So Towerfag, if you've got a minute to ease my worry, I'm sure there are others worried about the same thing.
Or is this just a roundabout anti-piracy measure? It almost feels like something tailored to tick us off, but I don't wanna assume anything...

Jan 21, 2019
Yikes, the reviews are tearing this game apart... I'm really concerned about the privacy concerns people are having. So Towerfag, if you've got a minute to ease my worry, I'm sure there are others worried about the same thing.
Or is this just a roundabout anti-piracy measure? It almost feels like something tailored to tick us off, but I don't wanna assume anything...
I will say that a lot of these reviews have a very similar tune to the stuff that's in Luna in the Tavern. Just my observation, though, nothing more.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I have no idea what you're even talking about.

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Towerfag crossing the lake is super broken, seems like you should temporarily enable noclip or something
Also, how do I turn in Burilla quest? (or is it just save corruption from transferring saves from 0.02?)
PS is Burilla's speech simply a funny looking english font or is it some other language/gibberish?
PPS I kinda feel bad for developer because of people rating a game that was about a month in development as if it was a finished game

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes