Jun 13, 2018
Oh now these are some different graphics you rarely see on here. Nice to see a game dev who's branching out to a different style for their game world than most others. We could use more games with graphics like this rather than the normal RPGM styles that we see time and time again.

lilstank

Jun 7, 2018
I can adjust RGB but not gamma and this motherfucker is darker than a jokes with orphans.
For the first mission I literally just went and made coffee while the time moved to daytime so I could actually see.

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Well I don't know, the fighting system needs a lot of work.In teh fight with the maid my character kept jump attacking inside the maids sprite Missing 99% of the time and gettig stuck, on the other hand the maid had no such problems when slicing the mc.
Also I think the dev should consider working on the camera(if at all possible), in closed spaces it's a hassle (like in that main fight) to keep turning it in.
Other than that is seems like an ok game....hopefully it will improve once it is fully released.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I can adjust RGB but not gamma and this motherfucker is darker than a jokes with orphans.
For the first mission I literally just went and made coffee while the time moved to daytime so I could actually see.
This. I only played for 5 minutes before going and doing something else just because it was so hard to see what was going on. I don't think the game should start at night if night is going to be basically impossible to see anything.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
This game looks quite promising but its far from perfect while the combat feels fresh for an game in rpg maker style it still has a long way to go before it actually feels good and responsive (why did the devs think it was a good idea to make the character jump attack in random intervalls)
Also the game is very buggy atm i had to crashes after cutscenes so far and a bug that hindered my progess and softlocked me so i had to restart the game. Random framedrops and collision boxes on objects that make the whole exploring really tedious and unenjoyable.
I will keep an eye out for it. The artwork is really good and I want to see how the story unfolds.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Towerfag, had you forgot to plan out controller scheme? It seems the rotate tutorial is not respond to controller L/R1 input, and there doesn't seems to be have any button for attack or jump.

Also, preggo neko when?

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
This game's impressive, but it becomes apparent why ppl don't do that more often. I have I7 cpu, 32 gigs ram and a 3070, but my pc is DYING the moment i step into the second location. Somebody made this game to look pretty, but not run pretty, and it's like a 20-some years old engine. Making it run like shit is an achievement on it's own

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
using the worm to remove mothers necklace and then using a str pill to boost it to 8 str to push the boulder in the prisons crashs the game.

im lost.

trying to leave the prison also soft locks the game

Hentaihult

Jan 29, 2018
Tried this out and will definitely be keeping an eye on this one. A few things from me: 1) the jumping mechanics need work. It's very inconsistent on whether you'll be able to make a jump or not. and 2) the Blood Maids nerf a smack with the nerf bat. for an entry level mob they are incredibly difficult, in fact I was unable to play past the hallway where the blood maid confronts you since I can't beat her. Nothing this early on should be this hard, unless for lore reasons. (Some cheats might just alleviate the stress for those of us playing one handed *wink* *wink*)

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Art looks very nice. I prefer the 10% kemonomimi, but I can't really say no to that protag. I have to try it out when it's a bit more polished.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I'll go ahead and say whoever made this thread has no idea what's to come.

View attachment 970031
Replying because there is no reaction for "visible concern".

Will the futa scenes be only a side-quest, then the MC reverts back to normal? Or does that become the new normal state of the MC?

The art is freaking great and I think that it'd be a shame if the current standing portraits had to be entirely replaced.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Replying because there is no reaction for "visible concern".

Will the futa scenes be only a side-quest, then the MC reverts back to normal? Or does that become the new normal state of the MC?

The art is freaking great and I think that it'd be a shame if the current standing portraits had to be entirely replaced.
Like I've said, all the NSFW content is currently (and is planned to be kept like that) avoidable. So, futa neko and any other fetish-related aspects of the game isn't integral for reaching the end of the game.
Who wants to keep their catgirl pure will be able to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I don't think people want to avoid NSFW content, people want to avoid the futa scene...

Jan 3, 2019
I mean the looks great and all so i played it.
But in the game they are quit some issues.

- the performance is very low
- it crashes randomly
- you cant skip cutscenes
- you can get easily stuck when you jump
- turning in this game is a pain you have to use keyboard q or e and it turns really slow

I often get lost in this game really quickly because there are so many houses and not much clues where you have to go.
I hope this game gets improves a lot in the future. But besides that the art looks ok. Also no sounds during scenes thats a shame.

Reactions: punctdan
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes