ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
More butthole you say o_O I don't have the patience to start a new game, there are new butthole/anal scenes?
The scene where she masturbates on the bed in her home has visible butthole now. Can't remember if there's more, it was only a small handful of CGs that were redone
Didn't play the first game, but I feel like it's just a remake of that in a terrible 3d engine and with a female MC.
Love the MC, but there's just way too many side characters for my liking. Wish there was more MC content and less (or better close to noone) of the side characters. Also, I can't stand the futashit.
First game? Also all the futa content is locked behind an item so you can avoid it

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

Dauthdaert

Oct 23, 2021
so i'm getting a missing image error that keeps locking up my game, it keeps saying "Failed to load: img/pictures/Neneko2_1Fn.png" i looked in the folder, and the picture doesn't exist. help?
I am getting the same error as well. It only started after the prolog, after falling off of the platform. Is there a good image I can use until this is updated? Not sure what the image is for is why I am asking.

RandomBearman

Nov 6, 2022
Is there any content after going down the hole, or is there something wrong with my game? i walked around for a while doing what side quest i find but it seems i haven't unlocked even 1/4 of the gallery content.

Nicolas123456789

Jan 21, 2023
someone can help me with this issue, i dont no what's making this problem. always happend only in this game.
I only left the house at the beginning of the game

1705495290456.png

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes