Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Man those art updates have definitely gone down in quality, less pussy detail, reduced to a single line without wetness, fur looks flatter, expression looks less expressive, no chest tanlines. The only improvements in my eyes is more butthole and steamy breath.

DirtyDiceSet

Oct 3, 2023
How does forging properly work? Whenever I go to upgrade an upgradeable item it asks me what I want to use, but there aren't any option.

zecren

Dec 12, 2021
How do you even get past the bird lady at the start of the game? The fucker who keeps teleporting you back whenever you try to get to east end city from west end city?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DownTheNekoHole-0.27.00u
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nionatu

Jun 9, 2022
And a for the people. link might expire if tower adds anything new to this game...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zeta0077

ZerosGero

Aug 24, 2023
Every time i download this game, there's a different bug, now when i leave the house, i can't see anything
Check Graphics, Shadow settings to Low, should clear your View (Probably will need to do every time you load a save, too)

I'm stuck at the Start, can't jump up, anyone know how to go further from there? (Cleared, couldn't see anything, turned off Particles and Shadow)

Shin3rbock

May 9, 2019
Man those art updates have definitely gone down in quality, less pussy detail, reduced to a single line without wetness, fur looks flatter, expression looks less expressive, no chest tanlines. The only improvements in my eyes is more butthole and steamy breath.
More butthole you say o_O I don't have the patience to start a new game, there are new butthole/anal scenes?

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
dam people still play this ? each update keep going worse and i saw less patron when the game has started, coupled with some bad review

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
What do you mean ?(Genuinely curious)
Their previous game (linked in the first post) was uploaded here back in 2017 as v0.09, currently up to v0.20-12R. If memory serves he first started it back in the early 2010s but I really CBA to go digging through other forums for an exact release date. Havn't check it out for a year or so but I imagine it's still a muddled buggy mess, I had hope that a tighter focus would mean this game would be different but so far that doesn't seem to be the case.

Reactions: Donfightit
Aug 28, 2018
Didn't play the first game, but I feel like it's just a remake of that in a terrible 3d engine and with a female MC.
Love the MC, but there's just way too many side characters for my liking. Wish there was more MC content and less (or better close to noone) of the side characters. Also, I can't stand the futashit.

• Angry
Reactions: OmniCatastrophe
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes