punctdan

Oct 14, 2019
I was hitting my head on the wall with FPS but turns out I had to turn on my dedicated GPU for the game.

junk123456

Mar 31, 2018
Cool game, it even have android controls, but damn it's laggy, any idea how to optimize it on JoiPlay?
You don't, lmao. This game uses a very poorly-written plugin for 3D which doesn't really work well with GLES2/3 and constantly rebuilds all the geometry on screen with no real caching.

• Sad
Reactions: O&M's
Aug 28, 2018
You don't, lmao. This game uses a very poorly-written plugin for 3D which doesn't really work well with GLES2/3 and constantly rebuilds all the geometry on screen with no real caching.
Tbh, I dont get why he decided to use that trash plugin in the first place. He should simply convert it back to basic RPG maker top down view.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DownTheNekoHole-0.26.01u
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 22, 2021
So im loving this game however I am stuck before going to the hole, can someone please help? I have beat all the enemies however every door is locked and I see buttons in the floor and I can't reach them, and then there is a lever that is "off" so if anyone can help me please explain to me what to do

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So im loving this game however I am stuck before going to the hole, can someone please help? I have beat all the enemies however every door is locked and I see buttons in the floor and I can't reach them, and then there is a lever that is "off" so if anyone can help me please explain to me what to do
I have not played this game myself so can't help you much there. However, I did find 2 walkthroughs/guides for when I played later, here and here. I don't know if they are relevant to your predicament or not, but I hope they help.

But, if you rather not read, then wait for someone to help you there. Cheers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
So... how far can we go now? Last 3 times I downloaded this I kept getting stuck on beginning of vamp. girl's quest (the [wine]).

specificwants

Nov 12, 2021
I liked what I played but will there be better controls later on? This type of game feels better played with a controller than KBM tbh

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes