VN Ren'Py Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Hey Fasder good to see you, been a long time... glad to see you back on the horse so to speak.
And yes I still tease you about soccerball boobs :p
best wishes, will check this out

Reactions: Fasder

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I hate saying no, but no.
I intentionally tried to make her kinda old and granny-like to avoid this situation, but I guess I failed lol
A bit difficult to understand sarcasm in a foreign language but are you really not developing sexual content between MC and the Mom?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Such lack of ambition... Of course it'd be me with her in the pool!;)
Nah, BE THE WATER!
Be on her and in her simultaneously in ways you couldn't possibly imagine! :ROFLMAO:

Thought I'd take the opportunity to commend you on how well your skills have progressed with your work.
Art quality was/is good in LIFE/Making a Mark, but DtR has a marked improvement in quality of detail.

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thought I'd take the opportunity to commend you on how well your skills have progressed with your work.
Art quality was/is good in LIFE/Making a Mark, but DtR has a marked improvement in quality of detail.
Thanks, that's really kind of you to say. :giggle:

The "Wet Pussy" brand is my own clothing brand from now on, I guess. I made the swimsuit and the logo so I'll try and work that in where it might fit. :cool:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Fasder
You have barely started this game but you are still using Ren'py 7.3.5? Don't you think you should update to at least 7.4.11? But considering the game is so new though shouldn't you just update to 8.0.3? Best to update your game engine before you get a lot of code in your scripts.

Can't even use D3D11 on Ren'py 7.3.5.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Fasder
You have barely started this game but you are still using Ren'py 7.3.5? Don't you think you should update to at least 7.4.11? But considering the game is so new though shouldn't you just update to 8.0.3? Best to update your game engine before you get a lot of code in your scripts.

Can't even use D3D11 on Ren'py 7.3.5.
I don't wanna break the code in Making a Mark, so until it's finished, I'll stay on this version. When it's finally out, I'll update to whatever the most recent stable build is and hope it doesn't fuck everything up...

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes