VN Ren'Py Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Can't be arsed having multiple launchers, it tends to fuck with unrelated stuff. Besides, I don't know that there's anything I need from a new engine version and I haven't encountered any engine bugs on this version so all's good with me.
Well you aren't a user you are just one person but there are 100's if not thousands of users so everyone's experience is different then yours. I use D3D11 on any game in Ren'py 7.4.3 and above also 7.3.5 isn't 64 bit and the newer versions of Ren'py are faster. Also Ren'py 7.3.5 causes instant crash if Riva tuner statistics OSD is on.

But no need to worry about it was so easy I did it myself. :D

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well you aren't a user you are just one person but there are 100's if not thousands of users so everyone's experience is different then yours. I use D3D11 on any game in Ren'py 7.4.3 and above also 7.3.5 isn't 64 bit and the newer versions of Ren'py are faster. Also Ren'py 7.3.5 causes instant crash if Riva tuner statistics OSD is on.

Define what you mean by "user", and why Fasder isn't one. :unsure:

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017

Fair enough, but it's in the pipeline so I'll probably update eventually.

Reactions: frozenfeet

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Also Ren'py 7.3.5 causes instant crash if Riva tuner statistics OSD is on.
Well this is a problem in RTSS. It has an awful lot of bugs, and it was updated one and a half year ago. Nobody manage the codebase now, it's basically a dead software. Use more modern OSD. The GeForce Experience extension has one, and the AMD Software driver offer a built-in solution.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Ren'py doesn't even support D3D11. It is only support Angle.

The default renderer is still the "GL".
Angle translates OGL into D3D and Angle 2 translates it to D3D 11 which newer versions of Ren'py have. Which in turn stops Riva from instantly crashing the game or if not crash causing the OSD to be unreadable.

Last edited:

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
hello when a new version of down the road will be readyu there will be lesbian like your game beforze t you
Not sure when, I'm halfway done with the next update to Making a Mark, I'll then put more effort into Down the Road. It's a bit of an awkward situation right now.
Yes, there will be lesbian content. Though, you'd want to uncheck the dickgirl option if you don't want dicks involved.

Reactions: TheDick69+

sebtibo1986

May 29, 2019
Not sure when, I'm halfway done with the next update to Making a Mark, I'll then put more effort into Down the Road. It's a bit of an awkward situation right now.
Yes, there will be lesbian content. Though, you'd want to uncheck the dickgirl option if you don't want dicks involved.
oh ok i though this game was over i finishit today and itw write the end will you plan i, future to involvthe mmother like sex wither son or daughter

Nov 19, 2022
This game looks great and from everything I read it seems to be my type of game. There arent a lot of pictures sadly. Can anyone tell me if there`s a lot of groping involved? Its going on my list either way but sometimes the groping tag is just kind of there on the games without anything to justify it

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
This game looks great and from everything I read it seems to be my type of game. There arent a lot of pictures sadly. Can anyone tell me if there`s a lot of groping involved? Its going on my list either way but sometimes the groping tag is just kind of there on the games without anything to justify it
Right now, not a lot but it also depends on what you think groping is. I wasn't the one who added the tag and I wouldn't have thought of it, but yes, there is some and there will be more of what's there if that makes any sense.

Nov 19, 2022
Right now, not a lot but it also depends on what you think groping is. I wasn't the one who added the tag and I wouldn't have thought of it, but yes, there is some and there will be more of what's there if that makes any sense.
I will give it a try! Thank you for the reply

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes