VN Ren'Py Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Quickly, let's all get naked and soak up the excess moisture while using our own bodily warmth to save her from hypothermia... It's as good an excuse as any! :LOL:
Really happy you are into gang bang & sharing! Some people will go riot! :cool:
They can have her, when we are finished!

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Quickly, let's all get naked and soak up the excess moisture while using our own bodily warmth to save her from hypothermia... It's as good an excuse as any! :LOL:
Here you are talking about "let's all get naked", that is a group thing no?
I accept that you are not into sharing, in that case line up after me! I don't mind if you want to watch!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Here you are talking about "let's all get naked", that is a group thing no?
I accept that you are not into sharing, in that case line up after me! I don't mind if you want to watch!
Okay you've gotten lost... And quoted the exact same post of mine twice, which makes your post make little-to-no sense.

He wanted to be first, and for us to go after him. Which would mean sloppy seconds for us. Sloppy thirds would be if someone were before him, leaving him to have sloppy seconds, and I did say "we" being before him.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now. After i download the game i notice that at the start, the game let me choice some fetish.
I just need to understand, do i need to click on the fetish to activated it?
I mean out of the 4 I see, the only one that interests me is the "anal". I am not interesse in fisting/pissing/ but above all dickgirl...
So if i wanna active the anal thing do i need to click on it? And add that orange vertical line next to it?

Just to understand if the orange vertical line active or deactivate the fetish.
The important thing is that the dickgirl remains deactivated! I really do not like girl with dick. I can tollerated the other 2. But the dickgirl, really not.

So can someone explain to me this things?
Thank you

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes