VN Ren'Py Down the Road [v0.2.0c] [Fasder]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Nostale667

Jan 6, 2020
View attachment 1586304

Overview:
Our main character, Eli (name can be changed if you so please), has a bit of a rough past where injustice and misfortune lingers, despite all he dislikes about his life he's still holding down a job, he's got a place to live and a good, albeit somewhat enigmatic friend, called Steve (not right in image, that is Alyx). In a moment of alcohol and drug infused honesty, they will all be pulled together to what will ultimately unravel this tale, only together can they face what is to come.

The game features a full story mode, where you will occasionally be prompted to explore a sandbox, which is entirely optional. In the sandbox mode you can find bonus images, mini games and small scenes, while entertaining, won't be necessary to do. Down the road will feature animations with high frame rate and artwork that has been polish and improved upon since my start in game development. The artwork is heavily modified in one way or another, some more than others. It also features sound effects, music and ambient sound throughout the story.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-08
Release Date: 2022-01-08
Developer: Fasder - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0c
Language: English
Other Game: Making a Mark aka Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - -
Other:
ANDROID *

Uncensor Patch **: -

Extras: Italian Translation * -
FAQ - Signatures

*This port / translation is fan-made, not released by the developer. Download and use at your own risk.
**This unofficial patch is not released by the developer. Download and use at your own risk.

View attachment 1632526 View attachment 1632527 View attachment 1632528 View attachment 1632530
Hello,

can we have the new version please ? ty

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
does anyone have incest patch download link beside anonfiles?
for some reason i cannot download with anonfiles..

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Down the road will feature animations with high frame rate and artwork that has been polish and improved upon since my start in game development.
If Polish women looked like that I'd have moved there decades ago.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Looks very nice in terms of idea and graphics (y) but still hard to give strong evaluation as very little content done. I missed at least one normal sex scene in order to finally decide if game is worth to wait for something in the future :)

Reactions: tricky17
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes