RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

tresemeio

Feb 19, 2023
I am in a loop in the game. I have cheated, is this why the game is looping and not advancing?
The T-Dog work wont go further because i have the finnish the grand pa figure, but in this old man quest i am allways in a loop in the same scene. All the others scenes are not availiable yet.
Can anyone help me?

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
Maybe the Dev got busy with real life. He has never given an exact date. Also this is more or less a solo project so I give him leeway, when it gets here it gets here, there are plenty of other VN's to play while we wait for this one.
I'm just pointing to the lack of info.
We all have a life and our things to do.
And the lack of comunication always been a habit from this dev.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Sadly a lot of devs seem to have this problem. Delays I understand, lack of communication I do not as it takes what a minute to write something simple as to why? To not do that is just lazy. No if they have a Patreon account and posted it on there then that makes sense.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It's been pointed out many many time. He has a low development cycle no question about it.

So if you are a Patreon supporter, you can decide this bothers you and un sub or this doesn't bother you and stay subbed.
If you don't support on Patreon and are just waiting for a "Hero" to leak the next update, that's fine it happens every time.

Simply repeating that he is bad at communication, and slow on updates is like saying water is wet.

Play other Titles until he is ready is far more productive than venting in thread about something most here wont support and just want free.

I have found patience works far better than complaining in thread. Seriously what would be the end game of all of us just getting together to complain about production time... It wouldn't make the update appear any faster.

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
It's been pointed out many many time. He has a low development cycle no question about it.

So if you are a Patreon supporter, you can decide this bothers you and un sub or this doesn't bother you and stay subbed.
If you don't support on Patreon and are just waiting for a "Hero" to leak the next update, that's fine it happens every time.

Simply repeating that he is bad at communication, and slow on updates is like saying water is wet.

Play other Titles until he is ready is far more productive than venting in thread about something most here wont support and just want free.

I have found patience works far better than complaining in thread. Seriously what would be the end game of all of us just getting together to complain about production time... It wouldn't make the update appear any faster.
Mate, just chill. i've beem a patreon for plenty of time and already pointed it.
And this is a forum, what is the use of a forum if not talking about the topic?
I don't know what makes you have so much will to complain about a post...I can't understand.

Oh, and I've also defended dev in the past as you do, and never asked for a hero.

if you got a problem with it, i'm sorry.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Mate, just chill. i've beem a patreon for plenty of time and already pointed it.
And this is a forum, what is the use of a forum if not talking about the topic?
I don't know what makes you have so much will to complain about a post...I can't understand.

Oh, and I've also defended dev in the past as you do, and never asked for a hero.

if you got a problem with it, i'm sorry.
Actually I have no problem at all. It's just fairly pointless to start yet another conversation about the devs long release schedule. It will get a few people to jump on board and want to vent about it, with no benefit to anyone. My only point is instead of doing that go find another VN to play. I hadn't even thought of this game for weeks until your post made it pop up on my watch thread. I'm playing other VN's and I highly suggest anyone else that wants to complain simply find another VN for the time being.

So you have nothing to be sorry for, and I hope you are not offended by my simple statement of go and play something else.

It's just that my opinion, but if people really feel like venting go for it but it will still not make the update appear any quicker.

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
Actually I have no problem at all. It's just fairly pointless to start yet another conversation about the devs long release schedule. It will get a few people to jump on board and want to vent about it, with no benefit to anyone. My only point is instead of doing that go find another VN to play. I hadn't even thought of this game for weeks until your post made it pop up on my watch thread. I'm playing other VN's and I highly suggest anyone else that wants to complain simply find another VN for the time being.

So you have nothing to be sorry for, and I hope you are not offended by my simple statement of go and play something else.

It's just that my opinion, but if people really feel like venting go for it but it will still not make the update appear any quicker.
Don't worry I was not offended at all :) . and was not my intention to start anything bad, just feel to tell it.
Of course I'm playing something else in the meantime (not much I enjoy, but thats not the point since I'm picky)
I'm happy that have resolved peacefully.

Have a nice day wildride69

Reactions: wildride69

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Almost a month of delay, and just some few news....
back to the old habits?
Sadly a lot of devs seem to have this problem. Delays I understand, lack of communication I do not as it takes what a minute to write something simple as to why? To not do that is just lazy. No if they have a Patreon account and posted it on there then that makes sense.
more and more creators united in the prolongers union

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes