RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
That´s not totally true, RPGM MV and MZ has the option to compile the game directly for Win, Mac, Android, linux and web browser.
The real problem is the testing in each one of the systems, and probably the most time consuming if one of the version happens to have more bugs than the others.
But if that´s not the case, you can just publish the same version for all the system at the same time.
soooo couldn't people just download the version for Win and then compile it to Android or would that require the dev to do it?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
We require the dev to do that, or their consent
hmmmm while I do feel it for people who have an android who started playing the game because there was an android version only to get left behind I still will be selfish and only support the PC version.

sashalag

Mar 10, 2019
with the renders used in this kind of games, sometimes an android version is not possible, or creator must make an special version with potato graphics instead of HD or 4K.
I am in pre-production of my first game and I won´t make an android version, as my goal is at least, HD renders and it will make the game unsuitable for android, so I´ll try to avoid later drama...

Crema1234

Oct 18, 2018
Will the android version get another update soon?
It's 2 versions behind.
It came out 5 months ago
here is my unofficial Android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.13.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Scotsman1989

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
with the renders used in this kind of games, sometimes an android version is not possible, or creator must make an special version with potato graphics instead of HD or 4K.
I am in pre-production of my first game and I won´t make an android version, as my goal is at least, HD renders and it will make the game unsuitable for android, so I´ll try to avoid later drama...
I look forward to your game depending on the tags as I am fairly picky but I totally appreciate you focusing a higher quality instead of trying to market it to as many people as possible. So many games on here could be so much better if they would just not try to please as many people as possible.

Making a game Android compatible either requires 2 versions which take away from the primary or it weakens the quality of the game if its the same version.

Making a game for Mac well that requires 2 versions as well and very few people have Macs.

sashalag

Mar 10, 2019
I look forward to your game depending on the tags as I am fairly picky but I totally appreciate you focusing a higher quality instead of trying to market it to as many people as possible. So many games on here could be so much better if they would just not try to please as many people as possible.

Making a game Android compatible either requires 2 versions which take away from the primary or it weakens the quality of the game if its the same version.

Making a game for Mac well that requires 2 versions as well and very few people have Macs.
As I commented, RPGM has the option to compile the game for different systems.
Another problem there in my case ? I don´t have a mac, I don´t use linux, so I can´t beta-test the things I do, so I´ll only make a windows version, even if that means less people playing my game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheUberstuff
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes