RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Agree. Love the character formerly known as the "uncle" Maybe the dev will bring his old fat buddy back, the one he tagged team the prostitute with.
Yes, I miss old fat friend of uncle too. I'm sure he appreciate her massage too.
Grandpa's side quest is good but I didn't like that's turned in blackmail way. Anyway I understand cause with Alex involved she had to make a choice at some point, so in this way she can do both.

I hope she will meet again Derek in near future.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even sometimes updates are with breaks or sometimes updates not too my personal taste BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS! (y)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
Only one question....why the oldman needs to be always present????
Can't he be left off for an update to move on with other side quest?
Why? Because his line is revealed more and is richer in events than all the others. But in my opinion, such a sociopathic hermit does not really fit the image. If he doesn’t take care of himself and is too lazy to even wash his clothes, then why is he always clean-shaven? It would be nice to add a beard or at least stubble to complete the look.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes