RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Sawydawg

Oct 18, 2019
I am curious why every game's update time frame getting longer and longer ?
Well that's because game creators such as this get paid monthly. That means the quicker they work the less money they actually make. Based on this developers Patreon they have 0 incentive to work hard let alone to actually finish the game. Once they finish the game the money stops rolling in.

Now if you consider game developers that don't start making money till the product is finished and they can start selling it, you can see why they actually finish there games in a timely manner. Hopefully this explains why this developer is taking so long and that the game will probably never be complete.

I say buy the game once it's complete(not that, that will ever happen) and pirate it like a fiend until then. :p

Jul 13, 2022
Well that's because game creators such as this get paid monthly. That means the quicker they work the less money they actually make. Based on this developers Patreon they have 0 incentive to work hard let alone to actually finish the game. Once they finish the game the money stops rolling in.

Now if you consider game developers that don't start making money till the product is finished and they can start selling it, you can see why they actually finish there games in a timely manner. Hopefully this explains why this developer is taking so long and that the game will probably never be complete.

I say buy the game once it's complete(not that, that will ever happen) and pirate it like a fiend until then. :p
yes but there are also other games in this site like Project Myriam, Anna Exciting Affection, Fashion Business that make kinda faster updates like around 2 months. But some developers making it very hard 3 4 5 months some are 6.

Nov 15, 2023
Dear Patrons,
Here’s another update blog to keep you guys informed about the next update. I am happy to report that things are progressing quite well. I have already written scripts for two events and rendered scenes for one of them.
Next update will be focused on the main quest as well side quests that were left out in the previous update. Along with that, some new quests that were introduced in the last update will have new contents.
With each new update, Jane is becoming more and more umm…”open minded”. Which allows me to write more interesting scenarios to put her in. So you can expect to see her doing many exciting things in the future.
I am figuring out a way to spend more time working on the game. I am also aware that I am not very active on Discord and on Patreon. But that will change soon. Until then, I ask you for a little bit of patience. Thanks for your understanding and see you soon.

View attachment 3125670
Are you going to update the brothel quest , when can we see jane working in the glory hole

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
I'm already wondering what will happen next in the plot with John. Maybe so. Jenny approaches the door and wonders whether she should go in or whether there are other options. She cannot go to the police (she constantly talks about this herself). Therefore, option 1. You can ask T-Dog for help and he will solve the problem like a gangster by scaring the old man and revealing his false blackmail. After this, Jenny can break off relations with him completely, or change roles and begin a line of domination over the old man herself. Option 2: the girl decides not to do anything, because she starts to like everything and, moreover, she is interested in what else John will come up with for her. And then old man will introduce her to his pervert friends and the orgy will begin

Reactions: JohnArun1414

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
I'm already wondering what will happen next in the plot with John. Maybe so. Jenny approaches the door and wonders whether she should go in or whether there are other options. She cannot go to the police (she constantly talks about this herself). Therefore, option 1. You can ask T-Dog for help and he will solve the problem like a gangster by scaring the old man and revealing his false blackmail. After this, Jenny can break off relations with him completely, or change roles and begin a line of domination over the old man herself. Option 2: the girl decides not to do anything, because she starts to like everything and, moreover, she is interested in what else John will come up with for her. And then old man will introduce her to his pervert friends and the orgy will begin
Only one question....why the oldman needs to be always present????
Can't he be left off for an update to move on with other side quest?

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes