RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Btw, I still love the game and wait for an update, thinking to become patreon again when finally "Dirty Secret" will be upgraded :eek:
Yeah, that's the thing I'm really waiting for, all the stuff with the neighbors, the uncle and the old man are fine, but not what interested me when I first played this (and I was here from the beginning). Even now there have been questlines that would be way more interesting than the stuff that actually gets updated.

Since that dirty secret already hinted her moral compass isn't at least a tad flexibil, seeing her whore out is not as far fetched.

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
surprising stuff is that everyone enjoying the game but there is no discussion on correction of gallery .. i mean the scenes are long and I feel replay option is necessary / critical for rpgm games ... or is it only me who feels the need of gallery / replay correction and may be everyone made peace with faulty gallery :cry: :cry:
i wish a patreon member raises this concern

Reactions: gnole13

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
Yeah, that's the thing I'm really waiting for, all the stuff with the neighbors, the uncle and the old man are fine, but not what interested me when I first played this (and I was here from the beginning). Even now there have been questlines that would be way more interesting than the stuff that actually gets updated.

Since that dirty secret already hinted her moral compass isn't at least a tad flexibil, seeing her whore out is not as far fetched.
Same as you, I'm following this game since V0,2. And still waiting for that quest to be updated and each time forced to deal with the oldman. Something of that is enjoyable (maybe because is the most updated) but maybe sometimes dev can move up with other quests.

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
surprising stuff is that everyone enjoying the game but there is no discussion on correction of gallery .. i mean the scenes are long and I feel replay option is necessary / critical for rpgm games ... or is it only me who feels the need of gallery / replay correction and may be everyone made peace with faulty gallery :cry: :cry:
i wish a patreon member raises this concern
Yepp, a working gallery will be fine, but this one is made really bad, why I have to look the whole event and not the "juicy" stuff? Meantime I guess you can save before the events you are interested in and load them. Or at least is how I deal with it.

• Sad
Reactions: brainstorm5

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Question...is the guy she was giving blue balls to with massages in the basement no longer her uncle?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Need a hero, mates!
Dear Patrons, Hope you are all doing well. Sorry for not being able to be too active on Patreon. I was under so much pressure at my day job...

Do you see something else?

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes