RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
This update was pretty good in my opinion, tons of content happens to advance a bunch of storylines. Do I wish there was more... of course! Overall this was a solid update in my opinion and it definitely left you wanting more.

Reactions: Heiliger Paul

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Weird, i played just depravity route... maybe a bug or changes on the update? idk
Probably missed a small detail. Did you check all your quest to see if there was NO NEW CONTENT on each? I finished all at 138 but I'm almost positive I chose to be kind on at least 1 choice.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Probably missed a small detail. Did you check all your quest to see if there was NO NEW CONTENT on each? I finished all at 138 but I'm almost positive I chose to be kind on at least 1 choice.
Just pink choices, and all the quests have the tag "No New Content"

DarkRay1234

Jun 6, 2023
Can someone plz tell me, does pc version v0.12 and android version v0. 11 has same amount of update. If not then, is there any update in andriod version, cause I updated the game on andriod and tried to play but didn't found anything. Please reply someone. Thanks.

May 26, 2019
In earlier versions of this game, wasn't it possible to avoid certain routes that weren't appealing? I thought that used to be an option. Now it feels like I have to do lots of things I don't want to do in order to unlock other unrelated content. Like why do I have to visit the neighbors on two consecutive nights before I can do anything else?

Am I the only one experiencing this? Or am I just the only one that dislikes it?

dregon87

May 6, 2019
So if Jane choose to not work as a prostitute in brothel that means I've have choose to drop this game or at least every sexual content? cuz for me sex for money boring and its much sexier if behind these actions her hidden desire which is not that much hidden now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
In earlier versions of this game, wasn't it possible to avoid certain routes that weren't appealing? I thought that used to be an option. Now it feels like I have to do lots of things I don't want to do in order to unlock other unrelated content. Like why do I have to visit the neighbors on two consecutive nights before I can do anything else?

Am I the only one experiencing this? Or am I just the only one that dislikes it?
I personally didn't like certain scenes with the grandpa and wish they could be skipped. I also don't like the neighbor routes and I do remember not having to do that in order to progress.

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
I personally didn't like certain scenes with the grandpa and wish they could be skipped. I also don't like the neighbor routes and I do remember not having to do that in order to progress.
Totally agree.
Same as the fact that she has forcefully to be in some sort of relationship with the dude she dated. Why?
To add the cheat route in a game where she is literally choosing to whore herself?
But if you want to proceed and see all the stuff is just about to say "yes" to everything, sure the cheat option was fine, but it adds just one point and take ages to have the needed amount.
Btw, I still love the game and wait for an update, thinking to become patreon again when finally "Dirty Secret" will be upgraded :eek:

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes