RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
At start, after picking "Continue" and after starting a new game: Failed to load img/characters/Jane.png

Last edited:

TophatLovingDruid

Jun 11, 2017
Sex scenes with the old man are extremely hot! I love how her make up is all messed up, yet she keep shoving it down her throat. What a great gal!!! Shes a warrior!
I know what you mean! this latest old man (men? ;)) scene is so good and has me excited for the next update. Do you know any other games or vn's that have scenes like this? the closest I can think of is Kimberley's Life, or even Sarah's Life (although the latter is quite old and was abandon several years ago.)

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
I know what you mean! this latest old man (men? ;)) scene is so good and has me excited for the next update. Do you know any other games or vn's that have scenes like this? the closest I can think of is Kimberley's Life, or even Sarah's Life (although the latter is quite old and was abandon several years ago.)
Try Immortal stories, steps of Debauchery and Innocence or money. Thank me later if you didnt know these games ;-) Steps of Debauchery is the most promising, but its very early in development, while immortal stories has already several hot scenes you will surly love. Both has the Old and Young theme.

Fuji44aa

May 7, 2020
Hello

I just played this for the first time, excellent game, but I need more, how often do they normally update?

Are there any others like this to tide me over??

Reactions: wildride69
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes