RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
Don't seem to be able to do anything new with 'The Slutty Secretary' or the 'Barmaid' quests.

Oh and the main questline seems to be broken as well, not getting anything when visiting Alex in the evening except the message the quest isn't available, even though the quest logs says it is.
have to do other quests then it will tell you to go to alex's in the evening. I had the same issue, but in the end it all works.

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
Phases ----

Phase 1 - Complain about, and to the Dev regarding his long release times.
Phase 2 - OMFG it's here! We need a Hero!
Phase 3 - Why are they so many bugs! This update sucks. They don't know what their doing!
Phase 4 - Why didn't he focus more on my Favorite character and so much on this character? This update sucks
Phase 5 - When is the next update! Why is it taking so long?? He's milking his Patreons!

Rinse and repeat. Did I miss any Phases? :ROFLMAO:
Full save please.
Is there ntr/avoidable ntr
is there bestiality
pregnancy option.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
have to do other quests then it will tell you to go to alex's in the evening. I had the same issue, but in the end it all works.
I've done all the quests up to this update, I did the neighbours quest until you can't, I've done the old man quest, I've done the 'uncle' massaging quest, what I can't do is the main quest, the barmaid quest and the warehouse quest. I went a whole week skipping each game session and never got a 'go to Alex's apartment message, when I have been to his apartment cause that's what the quest log tells you, I just get told I can't do that quest.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
but where is mr robbot? I can't find it anywhere
You know where you go to do the maid quests? It is to the right of that house on the next screen in another house.

Had to boot up and old version, he is 2 houses to the right, it should say Darrell's house if I'm not mistaken. I haven't had time to download the new update so if they move him (which I doubt) someone else let him know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Camaleonte

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Try my saves from page 128. I finished each and every quest. And the game is not Broken!

Finish Neighbours both quest first. Then try to finish Uncle Massage quest. Then try Main questline. And at last, try Barmaid or Old Man Quest!
The problem is you shouldn't have to do the quests in a certain order if they're not related to the main quest.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
interesting enough that wasn't the case till now, you did need corruption level for certain steps, but you could always do your quests in the order you wanted, with little exception.

Finding your way around the map after the 10.5 change is a bit troublesome for an old player, but the maps aren't that huge.

Reactions: wildride69

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Hmmm.

So a few things come to mind.

1st, the mc is beautiful, most of her renders are beautiful, some are just so so, mostly the renders from behind aka her ass are so so, average at best, the pink outfit on her when in downtown, looks fantastic.

2nd, I can see clearly what the story arc is, but, in reality, the story is all over the place, it is a mess right from the get go, and it never recovers sadly, it gets worse constantly, I can only hope it will improve one day, but I wont lose sleepless nights over it.

3rd, English spelling and grammar, both are a total mess, endless spelling errors still, get a native English speaker to proof read it all and correct the errors first in the spelling, then get same person to correct the English grammar also, as it comes across as well "Engrish" :D.

4th, Sadly there is no animation in the game, it really, needs animation to take it to the next level of game play, without animation the game is just above average, as there are other games out there on RPGM with renders as good, story better and animation, with luck the Dev won`t ignore my opinion on this, not a review, just a girl with an opinion, please don`t cancel me lol :D

5th, if a game with non-consensual sex, where the mc is drugged, used, abused, forced into sex, where everyone is out to use her for sex at any cost is your thing, then play it and enjoy it, the non-consensual sex theme and the use her at all cost theme, being the main theme of the game, left me noticing it more and more as I played it through.

1) Her neighbours try to drug her to force her into some bondage stuff - I don't mind bondage, but not when she's tricked into it, fortunately, that scene can be skipped.

2) The job that her uncle sends her off to requires her to pretend to be a hooker, it's a main quest, so I can't skip it, the owner of the clothes shop tries to pay her for groping her.

3) The old man from the grocery shop quest tries to emotionally blackmail her into hugging him while he's naked.

4) The brother's friend tries to blackmail her into having sex. (side quest, so probably skippable, but it makes working as a maid unavailable).

5) I completed the main quests, and only have the side quests left, which I don't wanna do for obvious reasons, but, I did them and it was just more of the same.

6) Visiting the brother's friend results in blackmail, either via money or via sex.

So yeah, the non-consensual sex is avoidable, but there is no consensual sex so, seemingly, the game can't progress unless the protagonist gives in to dirtbags.

So far, I haven't seen a single scene where she can have sex because she actually feels like it, all current male npc's seem to regard her a mindless cumbucket, as nothing more than a sleeve for the cocks.

The lesbian scene with the Madam, was nice because the mc thought it out, and had options to say no or yes, and saying yes, it was almost loving from the Madam, but the Madam never stops trying to mind meld the mc into becoming a whore in her brothel, so, it was just a milder form of the same stuff every male npc had tried constantly.

Again as said, if the theme is your bag, play it and enjoy it.

I played it through, beginning to end and at the end of this update, I just felt like it was meh at best, it is like a poor person`s version of "Fashion Business" with lesser everything, bar the mc is of equal or better looks than "Monica" in "Fashion Business", and "Fashion Business" is just the exact same as all of the above but 1000% worse lol.

For me the game is a max 5/10 right now, sort the spelling, grammar, add animation, give more opt out options for the mc, and none that stall the game from continuing on and I would play it again.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So you didn't have this bug, that automatically means I fabricated it? Where is the logic in it? Not all bugs happen to everyone, there is so many variables in hardware and software that can affect it. Besides I didn't say it has to be a bug in the game, it may have been an issue on my side, I was just checking if anyone by chance didn't encounter something similar and didn't find a solution.

And what reason do I have to fabricate it? To slander the game or something? You should have your brain checked for some serious damage, if you think this way. I assume learning some english is out of question for you too, hmm?
You're feeding the troll. Your logic won't change someone else's opinions. lol
I'm also having issues, as well as others in here, so it obviously isn't you.
I can't access any of the quests. It keeps saying I need to go home and sleep but that does nothing.
It also keeps saying I need to check my quest log to see if I have completed previous quests, but literally everything available in the quest log is not working.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I didn't hat these bug you claim to have getten, so you are lying with nonsense to just trolling each every single time on it when no one had that bug. expect you. you are the only one only oe that claim the potoshoped screenshot to as lower ratio quality image bug? Are you for real just ditching about and claim falsity with bold face? It really fake one.
What exactly was that supposed to say?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Did the neighbours quest like you said and still can't do any of the quests I mentioned after that. Main quest still saying quest not available, same for the bar quest.
1 - do the neighbor quest
2 - do the neighbor quest the next day
(there will be a bit of a cut scene to go through)
3 - go to Mr Robot's house, go downstairs, talk to Mr Robot

That's where I am now, an it seems like this update is linear AF and really, we'll have to follow a specific order...do a guest to unlock another quest, etc.

At least, that is what I am hoping.

As stated above, the dev needs to be a bit more descriptive with hints. Right now, it's just a guessing game.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
interesting enough that wasn't the case till now, you did need corruption level for certain steps, but you could always do your quests in the order you wanted, with little exception.

Finding your way around the map after the 10.5 change is a bit troublesome for an old player, but the maps aren't that huge.
you can always press m for map ( and m again for closing the map)
and see where everything is

whf

Nov 9, 2017
You're feeding the troll. Your logic won't change someone else's opinions. lol
I'm also having issues, as well as others in here, so it obviously isn't you.
I can't access any of the quests. It keeps saying I need to go home and sleep but that does nothing.
It also keeps saying I need to check my quest log to see if I have completed previous quests, but literally everything available in the quest log is not working.
Hey there, I was able to figure it out, to some extend. It's related to GPU drivers, some of the 3d app option does it in nVidia control panel. Don't know which I disabled them all and colors are ok now. Was able to finish the update. To continue in sidequests you have to finish what is new in main quest and Odd Neighbours quests. I did the Odd Neighbours, then followed main quest and then was able to do all remaining side quests. I used save provided with the release, I have no saves of my own. Main quest is talking to the boyfriend (or soon to be possibly a boyfriend), going home, sleep, have shower, have breakfast with the family, go to Mr. Robot, go to Victor, go to Madam, go to Victor, I think. That go to sleep (to be sure). Then you should be able to continue other sidequests like Old Dude, Bar and Secretary job.

In any case it's weird update. Especially when developer gives you sidequest that seems to be available right away , but it's "no new content". That black gang member, Tyron or something, calls you to meet him, but... no new content. :D Not a good practice to present new sidequest but not follow with some content to it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hey there, I was able to figure it out, to some extend. It's related to GPU drivers, some of the 3d app option does it in nVidia control panel. Don't know which I disabled them all and colors are ok now. Was able to finish the update. To continue in sidequests you have to finish what is new in main quest and Odd Neighbours quests. I did the Odd Neighbours, then followed main quest and then was able to do all remaining side quests. I used save provided with the release, I have no saves of my own. Main quest is talking to the boyfriend (or soon to be possibly a boyfriend), going home, sleep, have shower, have breakfast with the family, go to Mr. Robot, go to Victor, go to Madam, go to Victor, I think. That go to sleep (to be sure). Then you should be able to continue other sidequests like Old Dude, Bar and Secretary job.

In any case it's weird update. Especially when developer gives you sidequest that seems to be available right away , but it's "no new content". That black gang member, Tyron or something, calls you to meet him, but... no new content. :D Not a good practice to present new sidequest but not follow with some content to it.
Yeah, I figured it out by just running door to door lol.
1- neighbors, then sleep
2- neighbors then sleep
3- wake up to a long cut scene
4- Mr Robot at his house in residential
5- Victor in his office in slums
6- brothel

After that sequence, in exact order, you can then do the other quests in whatever order you choose. It's weird, but it's fine, I guess. We can still progress. lol

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes