RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Hi, anyone having similar problem and knows solution? I assume it's something about color settings, but don't know where to look for it, changing desktop settings doesn't help. Other RPGM games, like Karryn's Prison, work fine.
Downfall.JPG

Reactions: dav121

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Don't seem to be able to do anything new with 'The Slutty Secretary' or the 'Barmaid' quests.

Oh and the main questline seems to be broken as well, not getting anything when visiting Alex in the evening except the message the quest isn't available, even though the quest logs says it is.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hi, anyone having similar problem and knows solution? I assume it's something about color settings, but don't know where to look for it, changing desktop settings doesn't help. Other RPGM games, like Karryn's Prison, work fine.
View attachment 2933005
No, it just you.

Almost frogt. You just edit thatpicture yourself do not say such nonsense.

Reactions: wildride69

kjlopo

Jun 16, 2020

hi I can't continue with the missions, it tells me I should do more or go to sleep but then they don't work anyway

ciao non riesco a proseguire con le missioni, mi dice che dovrei fare di più o andare a dormire ma poi non funzionano comunque

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
The new quest content seems to be broken for 0.12
Correction: Continuing the BDSM training with the neighbor Susan seems to work.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
No, it just you.

Almost frogt. You just edit thatpicture yourself do not say such nonsense.
Wait, do I understand you correctly? Did you just accuse me of fabricating it? Now that's just golden, coming from someone who is supposed to be "game developer". You working for Bethesda or something, because that's how I imagine their reactions to bug reports.

Tester: I found a bug here.
Bethesda developer: You're lying, go fuck yourself.
Players: WTF? It's buggy as fuck.
Bethesda: Ok, if we get 10k reports on the issue, fix it. Otherwise let modders do it.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
wow

everyone should just take a step back
take a deep breath
go masturbate and/or go to the gym to get some energy out

and after that
hopefully the disscusion is a little bit more civil
You know what, you should take a step back, relax, than google what civil means, and than come back and maybe post something that makes sense, just saying.

Most people here have been civil, might be hard to tell for the inexperienced who can't see that in writing, but the very few angry people can be easily ignored.

As for the confusion with quests and this update, the neighbor quest starts first, two evenings, and after that you can start the main Quest at Alex the next evening. There is a little sequence at home afterwards and after that the other quests which are available (not flagged with no new content) are playable.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Wait, do I understand you correctly? Did you just accuse me of fabricating it? Now that's just golden, coming from someone who is supposed to be "game developer". You working for Bethesda or something, because that's how I imagine their reactions to bug reports.

Tester: I found a bug here.
Bethesda developer: You're lying, go fuck yourself.
Players: WTF? It's buggy as fuck.
Bethesda: Ok, if we get 10k reports on the issue, fix it. Otherwise let modders do it.
I didn't hat these bug you claim to have getten, so you are lying with nonsense to just trolling each every single time on it when no one had that bug. expect you. you are the only one only oe that claim the potoshoped screenshot to as lower ratio quality image bug? Are you for real just ditching about and claim falsity with bold face? It really fake one.

Last edited:

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I didin't hat these gug you claim to have get, so you are lieng with nonsense to just trolling each every single time on it when no one had that bug. expect you. you are the only one only oe that claim the potoshoped screenshot to as lower ratio quality image bug? Are you for real just ditching about and claim falsity with bold face? It really fake one.
So you didn't have this bug, that automatically means I fabricated it? Where is the logic in it? Not all bugs happen to everyone, there is so many variables in hardware and software that can affect it. Besides I didn't say it has to be a bug in the game, it may have been an issue on my side, I was just checking if anyone by chance didn't encounter something similar and didn't find a solution.

And what reason do I have to fabricate it? To slander the game or something? You should have your brain checked for some serious damage, if you think this way. I assume learning some english is out of question for you too, hmm?

Reactions: dav121

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So you didn't have this bug, that automatically means I fabricated it? Where is the logic in it? Not all bugs happen to everyone, there is so many variables in hardware and software that can affect it. Besides I didn't say it has to be a bug in the game, it may have been an issue on my side, I was just checking if anyone by chance didn't encounter something similar and didn't find a solution.

And what reason do I have to fabricate it? To slander the game or something? You should have your brain checked for some serious damage, if you think this way. I assume learning some english is out of question for you too, hmm?
This is yours

This is mine
DASOF-This good one.jpg
If you saing that i don't even gonna talk aboutwith somone who claim of problem when there arent.

Or mayb it just your own videoardwer so higly low or you just keep your groun by staing with this nonsence bug or problme ratio, that it look clealy fotshopped of yours.
And don't even dare insult my english which I don't even noting of what you use to write in inglish. There no bug and stop sassing about it when there no needin doing that.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 575305

Overview:
A girl who just lost her job and unsure about her life. Now its up to you how you want to shape her destiny. Based on your choice, she can become one of the upstanding citizen of the society or she can sink at the bottom.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-15
Release Date: 2023-09-15
Developer: Aperture Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.11.0): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Lust&Pateron thanks for the link
*This port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 575267 View attachment 575268 View attachment 575269 View attachment 575270 View attachment 575271
It should be noted old saves destroyed and random recent to update save attached to DL. I lost tons of playing time and was no where near where save was. Bummer, no time to replay, have 10,000 better games to play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jozzi

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
first of all: big thanks for the share of the update here.

secondly: now we know where all the time went into: aperture remade all the map and i think even some sfx and interface. which looks really way better now. (especially love the new fastravel and time skip options) but i wonder why this all was possible but not reworking characters like her uncle which really should look more inline with the parents and older in my opinion. but i really respect the hard work put into this.

last but not least: i think the update was a solid 8/10 if not a 9/10. i think there was a good variety, different sex scenes (some better than others) and bit more story. something i wish other creators would focus on similary.
would like to know who is all in this BDSM club. - the towns major maybe? lol

three small criticisms (beside the obvious drag of the release date):

- i think even she is full corruption and embrace the hole slut thing, i think the player should still have a bit more choices in dialogue.
- i so wish the granpa dude would have cum inside her during missionary or cowgirl and not doggy. way better to cum inside when you see the face - company boss marc seems to know this.lol
- the hole boyfriend thing with dude alex feels a bit forced. i mean yeah you have options but... you can't say "i want to stay single neither loyal nor cheating or open" - especially instead of loyal cause i mean who on earth who plays this game takes loyal as an option? LOL

(cant wait for content with her not-father / so wished he would have come into the bathroom and not the not-brother...)

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
This will be my last time playing this game, what started out as a good game has turned into something I don't recognize. First off her family is no longer her family, then she's being blackmailed instead of just being corrupted. The game has changed from the original into in my opinion garbage.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Don't seem to be able to do anything new with 'The Slutty Secretary' or the 'Barmaid' quests.

Oh and the main questline seems to be broken as well, not getting anything when visiting Alex in the evening except the message the quest isn't available, even though the quest logs says it is.
first visit the neighbor in the cellar twice. The continue with the main quest. Do not worry all quests are available. It is a very good game but the dev should be clearer in his hints. Additional information like "do this quest first" would help.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
first visit the neighbor in the cellar twice. The continue with the main quest. Do not worry all quests are available. It is a very good game but the dev should be clearer in his hints. Additional information like "do this quest first" would help.
Did the neighbours quest like you said and still can't do any of the quests I mentioned after that. Main quest still saying quest not available, same for the bar quest.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
not a bad of a game, wasted time and effort.

+renders are nice
+kinks
+maps are pretty af and help with immersion
+MC is hot af

-not a corruption game, dev seems to not understand what corruption is
-story is all over the place
-dev is a perfectionist and will waste so many hours on bs that could be invested in what everyone wants → renders
-gallery does not work. It is very important to have a gallery with a game that has so much between updates.

I think the dev cares about his game but his care and effort is wasted. Nothing but best wishes :BootyTime:

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes