RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
how the heck i will get past the jane.png error and how its not fixed in latest version? I remember it being part of 0.10 somehow but why its still here making it impossible to load or save games..

Also if there is fix i would seriously considering to ping it to main page.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
For a moment i wasn't sure how to proceed since it keeps says me that if i can't progress i should just go and sleep but then i figured! Seems like the first time I didn't see it but when I go to "uncle's house",put the "maid outfit" and go down to massage him it's says not that you need to proceed with other quest first...IT'S SAYS: "THE MAID OUTFID IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS QUEST" - so i just go back to change in my usual "slutty" outfit and then go back to uncle and it worked! This is how you can proceed to unlock the other quests! Just try to look more carefully to what exactly the options for the quests says!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Looks like there is something that is not written as a quest: After meeting Alex and spending night with him,on the next morning before going to talk with Mr.Robot,Jane is going to take a shower and she decide to go in hers underware - there till showering in bathtub hers stepbrother comes and when he sees her first he decide to leave but she is saying she dn't care anymore and let him use the toilet...a bit after that she offend him and he leaves and after Jane is finally done with showering she go out in the corridor and there you has the option before going back in hers room to go somewhere else - i go first to hers brother but it told me that he don't wanna talk to her right now and she think may be she can try to apologize later...then i decide go down in her underware and there was some new scenes opened - she go to talk to her mother while in underware,then all memebers have breakfast on the table while Jane is still in underware,then they have some chat and Jason get mad because he thinks his parrents likes Jane that is outsider more then their own son and he leaves...aftert that Jason's parrents are talking with Jane and at some point they say that she dress a bit close to prostitute :D After that a new Quest is added to your list!

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Help needed please. I cant progress with the quests because every time I try it tells i didnt complete previous quests. Currently, I cant enter the hospital for the lack of I.D and Alex doesnt have yet what i asked him. Also Victor is asking something i didnt complete. Its a mess. Pub/work/old man also same notification. Cant proceed without completing previous quests. Thanks a lot!!

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
Help needed please. I cant progress with the quests because every time I try it tells i didnt complete previous quests. Currently, I cant enter the hospital for the lack of I.D and Alex doesnt have yet what i asked him. Also Victor is asking something i didnt complete. Its a mess. Pub/work/old man also same notification. Cant proceed without completing previous quests. Thanks a lot!!
You just need to go the neighbour for massages several times and go to sleep. Then, the event with Alex will occur and the rest of the quests will be available.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
You just need to go the neighbour for massages several times and go to sleep. Then, the event with Alex will occur and the rest of the quests will be available.
Not exactly that! Yes,need to complete the neighbours quests first but after that you need to go complete the quests with your uncle while keep massage him,after that you need to sleep and then it will unlock the quest with Alex and you can proceed with the "Main quests" and after complete them you can go to the old man again and then in the pub!

PS: Look carefully what it's says when you are trying to start the quest with yur uncle! "Maid outfit is not compatible with that quest" - Just go back to the wardrobe there and put your normal clothes,then go back to basement where is your uncle and the quest will start!

Reactions: GogolBordello
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes