4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Win: v0.13.0 -> v0.14.0 [619 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
OK, after downloading latest version 0.14 and extracting from zip I am getting a CRC failed: Downfall_A _Story_of_Corruption_PC_v0.14.0\www\img\pictures\Scr_WG_2_07_V).rpgmvp. How can this be corrected, the game is failing to open. If it helps I downloaded it from Mega.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
Quest log isn't working right I have to try and find the new stuff on my own. Anyone know everything new added? Changelog doesn't say everything or where to go.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.14.0.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.06.24 (bugfix)

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Pulls out Popcorn and patiently waits for the first... "This update was short" comment and the obligatory "He's milking us" follow up :ROFLMAO:

So many games were updated today I'm just getting to this one now, have to try and get through this title fast before the spoilers arrive.

Omega1UP23

Aug 4, 2023
here is my unofficial Android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.14.0.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ). Screenshot_20240630_143309_Downfall A Story of Corruption.jpg
This happens when Jane is about to go shower at work

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
If people are happy with the update is great :giggle:
From my side:

what starts as a promising bondage game as become a old man fetish one, filled up with pissing and from today scat... Someone will like it, i personally still wait for my favourite quest and some tied up and gagged Jane...that is not present again. well, seems like still have to wait for what I enjoy. For the rest, enjoy it if you like.

Last edited:

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
Just downloaded the update, but unable to do anything new as per the changelog.. For instance, when I go to the neighbors' house for "anal training" it just says "no new content for now, wait for next update".. same for "slutty secretary"

Pls let me know if I'm missing something.
Anal training is with Charlotte. I haven't done anything else though.

Reactions: wildride69
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes