RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
How are you all doing? This is another update blog regarding the game's progress. Unfortunately progress is painfully slow. I already mentioned one of the reasons in my previous post. So I won’t repeat myself. But this is not the only reason behind this. Currently I am dealing with some personal issues which make it very difficult for me to spend time working on the game. I don’t wanna bore you with the details, but let’s just say it is related to the ongoing pandemic. As soon as I sort out those problems, I can go back to my regular working schedule.
Which brings me to my next point. It's been two months since the last update. And if I were able to maintain my regular workflow, even with my hardware limitation, I would have already finished the next update. But due to the uncertainty regarding how long it will take me to fix my problems, I can’t tell you for sure when I’ll be able to release the next update.
So I decided to do the next best thing and pause my patreon until the next update is ready for release. This way it will take the pressure off my back knowing that I am not over charging my patrons. After all, I can't justify charging you guys month after month when I failed to deliver a regular update.
So yeah, it’s the current status of the game. I will keep you up to date about the game’s progress in the upcoming weeks. Thank you for your understanding and support. Take care.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
How are you all doing? This is another update blog regarding the game's progress. Unfortunately progress is painfully slow. I already mentioned one of the reasons in my previous post. So I won’t repeat myself. But this is not the only reason behind this. Currently I am dealing with some personal issues which make it very difficult for me to spend time working on the game. I don’t wanna bore you with the details, but let’s just say it is related to the ongoing pandemic. As soon as I sort out those problems, I can go back to my regular working schedule.
Which brings me to my next point. It's been two months since the last update. And if I were able to maintain my regular workflow, even with my hardware limitation, I would have already finished the next update. But due to the uncertainty regarding how long it will take me to fix my problems, I can’t tell you for sure when I’ll be able to release the next update.
So I decided to do the next best thing and pause my patreon until the next update is ready for release. This way it will take the pressure off my back knowing that I am not over charging my patrons. After all, I can't justify charging you guys month after month when I failed to deliver a regular update.
So yeah, it’s the current status of the game. I will keep you up to date about the game’s progress in the upcoming weeks. Thank you for your understanding and support. Take care.
Thanks for the share Darkman_13 (y)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Wow never saw a creator on patreon pause his account that’s so nice cause many other creators I folllowed there didn’t do stuff for months and you payed and payed for nothing not even news/updates.

Even it’s a sad news it’s an understandable with an amazing and very social (and right) solution.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update blog

Dear Patrons,
How are you all? Let me first thank you for your patience and staying with me. As you know, I had to pause my patreon last month because I couldn’t work on the game due to some personal problems. Even though some of the problems still remain, Things are much better now. I have already started working on the game. But when you come back to a project you weren't working for a certain amount of time, it takes some time to settle back in.
So It is just a short announcement post to let you all know that I am not going anywhere and I will continue working on the game. I am fully determined to release the next update within this month. I will share more news regarding the game’s progress in the upcoming weeks. Until then take care and stay safe.

LilithFan

Nov 23, 2019

Update blog

Dear Patrons,

So, in the last 15 days I’ve worked more on the game then I was able to in the last two month. Well, I couldn’t work that much last month and that’s why I had to pause my Patreon. But things are right on track right now.

I already finished one big questline involving Jane’s neighbor. Jane also took a job as a barmaid in the “Shady Bar.” work on that quest is also progressing very well. She will wear a new outfit in that quest. I will share some screenshots of it very soon.

As I mentioned before, I am working on a new outfit system which will be more flexible. But to do that, I had to rework some of the old contents. Which took some of my time. I am still not sure if the new outfit system will be implemented in the next update, but I am trying very hard.

It’s been a long time since the last update. So I am trying to add as much content as I can. I will also try to be more active on my Patreon page and share more screenshots from the game with you guys very soon. Until then stay safe and take care.

Screenshot.jpg

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Update blog

Dear Patrons,

So, in the last 15 days I’ve worked more on the game then I was able to in the last two month. Well, I couldn’t work that much last month and that’s why I had to pause my Patreon. But things are right on track right now.

I already finished one big questline involving Jane’s neighbor. Jane also took a job as a barmaid in the “Shady Bar.” work on that quest is also progressing very well. She will wear a new outfit in that quest. I will share some screenshots of it very soon.

As I mentioned before, I am working on a new outfit system which will be more flexible. But to do that, I had to rework some of the old contents. Which took some of my time. I am still not sure if the new outfit system will be implemented in the next update, but I am trying very hard.

It’s been a long time since the last update. So I am trying to add as much content as I can. I will also try to be more active on my Patreon page and share more screenshots from the game with you guys very soon. Until then stay safe and take care.

View attachment 861282
Thanks 4 the share :)
Maybe Jane got a smaller dose of that special tea to see how much is just enough to "command" her? ;) hihi
I am so looking forward to the update (y)

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes