RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Now that looks inviting and promising! Thx my man dark and especially ApertureStudio for all your hard work and dedication. And sorry I had to cancel my support on patreon but I wrote you the reasons cause you deserved an explanation. Kind regards and don’t get burned out!!

Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
I like this game but this update doesnt look like much. Think i'll wait for the update after this one so i have more to play

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
as far as i know dark is $5 patreon and the latest version 0.05 is released for $10 patreons. what does this mean? well unfortunately that means that - ONLY if he wants to and is that kind - the update is 3 days after release for him available which also means two more days to go... i am SO CLOSE to pledge to Aperture again even i dont fucking have the money for it, but i am SO CLOSE gosh 3 days can be so long but i don't think its very fair to pledge one time and then cancel again... i am very conflicted

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i played it and i liked quite a lot of things.i count 3 scenes which i REALLY liked. the rest was ok. there are still 3 things that bother me tho and about some i already talked with Mr. Aperture about it:

1. i HAVE TO do all corruption quests to progress in the story and CAN'T ignore some (maybe a content problem but could easily be fixed by lowering corruption points)
  2. therapist and uncle look way to young (especially therapist considering he does this for years but also her uncle) but Aperture said he knows it and will look into that he just needs more time and ressources. I mean her dad and her bosses look all way more in the right and fitting age then these two guys. (also i think the therapist should look way more unattractive unlike the uncle maybe)
  3. i hate the kids at least make them like ugly fat little brats >.< xD (sorry if i offend some guys here)

About the update and what i liked:
I liked the spying and how she lied on her bed and woke up :) , i liked the introduction of her dad (finally!) who looks maybe a tad too smooth but at least very mature and quite old (old neough) very hot scene and idea (really hope to see more with him) :) , the bar scene and where she sits on the rude guys lap was hot (just kinda strange in such a "dark" place most customers are young, fit and quite well clothed :unsure: ) :) , the cunning idea of the therapist (even i don't think his visuals fit) slowly corrupting her instead of mindflaying her is very hot :) , the scene where she imgine to fuck with the old grandpa is SO HOT loved it. just hope she later calls him gramps and grandpa :devilish: (more pls!) , the corruption overall is really well placed and in the right speed. :) i also liked that you can see her good girl and bad girl points now always (far more convinient great job!).The slum idea is very cool and smart but not the biggest fan of the characters there so far

What i still would like to see getting improved/changed: (very personal for the most part)
let older guys look old or very old, more ugly guys (very chubby or very thin, big nose, deep small eyes, warts, more wrinkles and so on) , let her brother look more like Dobby and his black stud more like steve harvey in younger or something like that , let me reject that Andrew guy from the bar and job aswell as the teenagers and others pls and still be able to progress in other questlines like old man and bar etc. by either lowering the corruption level OR give more corruption point for further stuff in one questline (PLEASE :cry: ) , can vlad look like shredded and eithe older or more creepy since he worked himself up from the slums? , T-Dog looks very smooth too (even i hoped its some old gangster rapper xD ) but hey as long as it's avoidable and not necessary to have scenes with him its totally fine with me personally

still very good update (imo the best till now) and i really hope to see more in the near future! and again BIG THANKS for sharing!

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes