RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Mmmhh... I want to be honest: this patch didn't gave me the same feeling of the previous one, maybe too less choices or the focus on too much new characters, i can't uderstand very well...
The first scene in the pub, was the only one that let me feel something.
Maybe it's simply due to the normal evolution of the main plot, but I fount it a little dispersive this time.
Anyway great game and good job!
Thank you!

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The scenes with old man and in pub both gained a depravity point so pushing the MC closer to corruption.
I was surprised the scenes with two neighbours did NOT give a depravity point. But hopefully left the MC more willing to go naked and being exhibitionist.

But overall I think I preferred the previous update.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The scenes with old man and in pub both gained a depravity point so pushing the MC closer to corruption.
I was surprised the scenes with two neighbours did NOT give a depravity point. But hopefully left the MC more willing to go naked and being exhibitionist.

But overall I think I preferred the previous update.
Seems I missed something. What was added in the previous update again?

I thought this update included:
- 2 old man scene
- two bar scenes
- 3 therapist/neighbour scenes
- 2 home scenes
- ex boss scene
- and the slum scenes (which where okayish but the rest was better)

somehow it feels like I didn’t play the last update and liked the stuff from there for the most part more :unsure:

but I had to play the game from the beginning cause I didn’t had any safe maybe there why I think the update was larger than it actually was (?)

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
All I got was one visit to the next door, a quest to the brothel that abruptly ended as the guys apartment is not available yet and that was it, no job at the bar and everything else is not available either.

Reactions: jaman20

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
All I got was one visit to the next door, a quest to the brothel that abruptly ended as the guys apartment is not available yet and that was it, no job at the bar and everything else is not available either.
Yeah, the same thing to me.

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
How can I get the job on the bar ? I enter and the bartender ask me "what's my poison ". Did I miss something on the previous update ?

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
How can I get the job on the bar ? I enter and the bartender ask me "what's my poison ". Did I miss something on the previous update ?
Go to work at the warehouse AFTER your encounter with Karl in the SLEAZY bar (the one with the drug addicts by the door) and talk to the Boss. The Boss will ask you to go work in the bar to try and get information about who is stealing from him.

Reactions: Travis72

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
IS This a Bug? or by design?
I cannot see My Quest page.
I have 5 quests listed (1 Main; 4 side)
But when I select it, the Quest page is "blacked-out"
Is there a fix for this??

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
IS This a Bug? or by design?
I cannot see My Quest page.
I have 5 quests listed (1 Main; 4 side)
But when I select it, the Quest page is "blacked-out"
Is there a fix for this??
Some people, like you and me, have that problem with RPG Maker MV games. Why it happens has NEVER been explained, and NO ONE has bothered to offer a possible fix. Scouring the internet for a fix has yielded nothing.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-black-quest-screen.49352/

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes