RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Viky112

Jun 26, 2020
.... so what? have you ever even visited the patreon site?
So far only Diamond and Platinum Patreons have access. Gold, Silver and Bronze do not.
Dont be greedy.
If I was able to afford being a diamond Patreon i would have been... I'm not that Financially good... Hope to change myself financially so people don't have to tell me it's for Patreon

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
If I was able to afford being a diamond Patreon i would have been... I'm not that Financially good... Hope to change myself financially so people don't have to tell me it's for Patreon
I didnt say nothing about you having to pay. I m tellin you to be patient caus even most patreons dont have the new update yet.
so 24 hours is nothing, even the silver patreons have to wait 5 days.

Reactions: NuarisRia and Mt78

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Holy crap what is with the "I want it now, I am entitled, gimmie gimmie gimmie" generation. I don't like waiting either but you know I am smart enough to know that if you harass, pester, insult someone who is doing YOU a favor long enough they might just say F it I am done and then you really don't get jack. Stop being impatient, do something else with your time.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Holy crap what is with the "I want it now, I am entitled, gimmie gimmie gimmie" generation. I don't like waiting either but you know I am smart enough to know that if you harass, pester, insult someone who is doing YOU a favor long enough they might just say F it I am done and then you really don't get jack. Stop being impatient, do something else with your time.
This gen man

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Nailed.

Unfortunately that is next generation that will rule the planet at some point..

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I think the issue is mostly that the creator doesn't have a ton of Patreon supporters, so it's gonna be slower to find someone to leak it.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I think the issue is mostly that the creator doesn't have a ton of Patreon supporters, so it's gonna be slower to find someone to leak it.

Mobile

PC

Hello Everyone,

So, the new update is finally here. But first, let me set your expectations. Although it took as much time as the previous update, it might be a little smaller than the last update. That’s because, alongside working on the new contents, I have done a lot of work to improve the game, both visually and technically. You might notice some of it while playing the game.

Anyway, here are the changelog:

Main Quest:

A new appearance. (One Event)

Wannabe gangsta! (One Event)

Side Quest:

Play date (One Event)

Odd Neighbors (Five Events.)

Important Note: Old saves will NOT work anymore. I have included two saves with the game. ‘Save one’ is for the depraved route and ‘Save three’ is for the morale route.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes