RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
So folks! What do we know at the moment? MC will deserve some discount for outfit with her blowjob skill. As we know, she’s like it:) Madame will open for her lesbian side or maybe her first experience to work at brothel?))
I want to continue progress with old dirty man and bar job. Also want that her boss in official work(secretary) share her with other mates) double or triple blowbang will be hot.
Share your ideas for new update. What will you expect to see in it?

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
The fact that in the next update we can repeat some scenes with 2 different outfits really hype me.
it would be great if one of these outfits involve either a skirt or a sluttier short shorts.

i hope that we can advance a little more into the uncle storyline, that massage and the dry grinding was really fucking hot, cant wait to see her fucked by her uncle and the fat dude

Also the neighboor storyline seems interesting because it will involve her parents and brother.

Man, Jane erotic/sexual development in this game is really good.
Also... the fact that she "looks a lot" (same model) like Josy from BaDIK makes it waaaay way better

Reactions: FMag

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
About one of these new outfits...

Watch the shoes on the sneak picks and look at the dev patreon membership levels... maybe is that one... and if it is... oh god, that would be great.

Of course this is just an assumption

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Folks, Aperture has made discord server. Invite link:
Please check it. If it works fine, please add to OP

Reactions: FMag

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
There you go...

Dev also added discord link on his Patreon page.

Reactions: Raiden-K

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
I have tried to talk with everyone and went to every door but cant find the brothel or madam :D where it should be? or what i should be doing

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
ok
I have tried to talk with everyone and went to every door but cant find the brothel or madam :D where it should be? or what i should be doing
Ok, i got it, you gotta advance the quest with the food grandpa to unlock the location, like i thought it was the top right building in slum

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1631286944079.png

Update Blog

Dear Patron,
Hope you are all doing well. Hopefully this is the last update post until the next release. Right now I am working on the last scene. And based on how many renders I have to make, it should take 5-6 days to finish. After that, I will start bug testing. But because I had to recode the entire game from scratch, it will take me longer than usual to test the game.
I have also made various technical and visual improvements in the game. Which you will notice once the update is out. And one of the biggest features of this update is animation! Yes, actual real animation! Thanks to my new GPU I am finally able to include animation in the game.
Right now there are only two animated scenes in the game, and they are not the best out there. But hopefully you will get to see more and better animated scenes in the future updates.
That’s all the news I have got for you. I am expecting that, next time I post on the Patreon, it will be the new version for the game. Until then, take care.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 1397597

Update Blog

Dear Patron,
Hope you are all doing well. Hopefully this is the last update post until the next release. Right now I am working on the last scene. And based on how many renders I have to make, it should take 5-6 days to finish. After that, I will start bug testing. But because I had to recode the entire game from scratch, it will take me longer than usual to test the game.
I have also made various technical and visual improvements in the game. Which you will notice once the update is out. And one of the biggest features of this update is animation! Yes, actual real animation! Thanks to my new GPU I am finally able to include animation in the game.
Right now there are only two animated scenes in the game, and they are not the best out there. But hopefully you will get to see more and better animated scenes in the future updates.
That’s all the news I have got for you. I am expecting that, next time I post on the Patreon, it will be the new version for the game. Until then, take care.
Thanks for the news! Every time I see "Darkman replied to the thread Downfall" it means it's time for sneaky pics.

P.s. adding animations sounds great!

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes