RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear Patron,
Hope you are all doing fine. Been a while since my last blog update. Sorry about that. I didn’t wanna post anything until I had something interesting to say. So, let’s start with the good news. I was finally able to get a new GPU. It's a RTX 3060ti. It’s not top of the line, but definitely much better than my old card.
Although the GPU will help significantly reduce render time, You guys won’t see the full benefit until the next update is out. Because as I mentioned before, I spent stupid amount of time fixing the game, which took time away from working on the new content.
But anyway, here are some sneak pics from the next update. And since I have started rendering scenes for the next update, I will be able to share more teasers in the upcoming weeks. Until then, take care.

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017

Dear Patron,
Hope you are all doing fine. Been a while since my last blog update. Sorry about that. I didn’t wanna post anything until I had something interesting to say. So, let’s start with the good news. I was finally able to get a new GPU. It's a RTX 3060ti. It’s not top of the line, but definitely much better than my old card.
Although the GPU will help significantly reduce render time, You guys won’t see the full benefit until the next update is out. Because as I mentioned before, I spent stupid amount of time fixing the game, which took time away from working on the new content.
But anyway, here are some sneak pics from the next update. And since I have started rendering scenes for the next update, I will be able to share more teasers in the upcoming weeks. Until then, take care.
Thank you? Can you please also share the other teaser-images?

Reactions: Pollux

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1630075379570.png
изображение_2021-08-27_174312.png

Update Blog

Dear Patron,
How are you all doing? Here I am to inform all of my very patient supporters about how much progress I made so far. I am happy to report that things are looking bright for once. That new Graphics card was a life changer. I only wish I could have gotten it much earlier. But unfortunately, despite all of that, the next update will take more time than I initially expected.
That’s because I might have overestimated the ability of my new GPU. Even though it is a very good card, it’s still not enough to meet the previous deadline. I am really sorry for that. But there is one more reason for the delay. And this is the new clothing mechanic.
In the next update you will have the option to buy either one or both of the outfits. You can start any quests wearing either of those outfits. Which means, I have to do multiple renderings of the same scenes. Which basically doubled the number of total renders.
But despite the increased workload, I would have finished the update within two months, if I had my new GPU sooner. But you guys will definitely see the benefit from the next update after this one. Until then, I would kindly ask you guys to please bear with me.
Now let’s talk about what you can expect from the next update. I have already written eight events. And four of those events are completely done and coded into the RPG Maker. There will be an event where you will get to choose your new outfit, an event with your neighbor, another one which will progress the main story line and finally an event with the Madame of the brothel. And every single of those events contain erotic scene.
Right now I am working on rendering scenes for the other four events. But I don’t wanna talk about them just yet. Since I don't know how many of them I can add into the game within a reasonable amount of time. That’s all the news I have for you guys. I will make sure to share more sneak pics in the upcoming weeks to give you an idea about what you can expect next. Until then, stay safe and take care.
(P.S: The reason Jane is naked in the sneak pics is because she is wearing her new outfit in those scenes. And I don’t wanna spoil the surprise.)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
great news thx as always darkchocolate_13 for sharing happy to hear from Arperture and that all is working intended even its delayed.

i am just a bit surprised that its okay for him to double his amount of scenes by adding two outfits but can't make jane's uncle and neighbour age appropriate. (neighbour at least same age as his wife visually and uncle looks like her big brother atm) but hey maybe its a glimpse of what he is able to do now in the future. i personally have respect for all creators now (especially for ones i like and follow obviously) since i tried to look into daz3d and how tedious you make progress and how much else you need to make scenes in decent to good quality (and how expensive many presets are...)

Reactions: Darkman_13
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes