RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
e I spent more time than usual on the programming side of the game, I haven’t started rendering yet. So I can’t share any teasers with you guys. I am really sorry for that. But despite the delay, I am still planning on releasing the next update in September. I couldn’t have done that if I had to rely on my old weak GPU, but thankfully I will finally be able to buy a new better GPU next week. So it will greatly reduce my render time.
This is the perfect example of how to communicate with patrons and players.
Delays are no big deal at all -if you tell people why, how, and when (instead of ghosting or cryptical mumblings).
Hope he keeps it up!!

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
This is the perfect example of how to communicate with patrons and players.
Delays are no big deal at all -if you tell people why, how, and when (instead of ghosting or cryptical mumblings).
Hope he keeps it up!!
Let me guess, ICSTOR... yea, I hate him too

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Can anyone suggest me similar type of game (corruption, female MC) and Looks as good as Jane ?
Goons Raid her
Manila Shaw
My Girlfriend Amnesia

i asked kind of the exact same question some months ago and some awesome guys recommended a fckton of games... and oh boi all of them were really good.
Check the list from Armada1987 its on Page 37 and 38

Last edited:

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
Why that game when it's abandoned? This game is currently being remade it's called 'Inside Jennifer'
I liked the old Jennifer more than the new one. In the renpy remake the character is drawn differently. Old character of Jennifer reminds Jane in this game. And old game is complete now, but remake "inside jennifer" is 1/10 of old game..

Vel66

Feb 10, 2021
Currently stuck in an unplayable loop. tried talking to Samuel and now i cannot leave. when i try it says that i must talk to him before i leave...... kinda pissed i now lose 2h of game progress

markboy

May 22, 2020
damn i finally found it again xd but still no update tho
btw is this game made using hs or something else?

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes