RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
Considering how far some of the questlines already took Jane, it might gonna be a bit weird with the "forgotten" paths.
How would you explain her doing whatnot with all kinds of weirdos but then again her mind gets a reset to the start considering her brother/ his friend and all that?
Gonna be tricky to make that plausible.

Last edited:
Reactions: FMag and KonD:R

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I have no issue with going Back to the forgotten paths as we have some control as to when we progress with each path, i dont always follow them equally so this wont be anything new. Also enjoying the addition to some animations :)

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Considering how far some of the questlines already took Jane, it might gonna be a bit weird with the "forgotten" paths.
How would you explain her doing whatnot with all kinds of weirdos but then again her mind gets a reset to the start considering her brother/ his friend and all that?
Gonna be tricky to make that plausible.
Yeah, your point makes sense. Her brother's friend was already blackmailing her and her brother saw the video too and then caught her while sleeping naked. A lot of time has passed since then, but in the meanwhile they might have come to a plan to push her further: maybe calling some friends over for the night and let them taking a peek or a picture; calling Jane to "entertain" some people at a party; ...

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
It's hard to read that "2.5 months", but now he's starting rendering it means that we'll get some sneaky pics in a couple of weeks :D:D. However I hope that with the patron's support he'll be able to afford a more powerful equipment in the future.

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
this game looks freakin interesting and it looks like it even has some serious solid quality! i just would say the MC could be curvier but she looks already really pretty so i ain't complaining :p
If you want curvier MC then stay with Anna game. I like Anna game, but she in general looks Ugly since she is way toooooo much "curvier" Looks so unrealistic - Ugly
Jane looks really nice - immersive pure natural perfection.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If you want curvier MC then stay with Anna game. I like Anna game, but she in general looks Ugly since she is way toooooo much "curvier" Looks so unrealistic - Ugly
Jane looks really nice - immersive pure natural perfection.
your comment makes me laugh and facepalm so hard at the same time it’s fascinating and unbearable

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
your comment makes me laugh and facepalm so hard at the same time it’s fascinating and unbearable
Really? Then take a look at your Fan Signature Anna Exciting Affection featuring disgusting inhuman thighs, not to mention the butt. And many people have pointed out that with Episode 2 what you call it "curvier" the body looks terrible.

And what about The Office game ? I love this game as well but alsooo... Breast size that Female protagonist is really insane.. She looks like have her breasts are 20 times bigger then hers total body weight.
I can understand that BIG size like 90 HH beast size its your cup of tea ( I respect that )... but maybe not everybody want to drink that tea....Like me. Im sick of all this unrealistic female dimension

Jane body is 110% beautiful.
Considering how many games I have played recently, in which female characters look like they are taken straight from under the scalpel of a plastic surgeon giving silicone and botox for free. So I can tell that dev that make Dawnfall did realy great job. Beutiful face and really nice body that prove NO need to create irrational female dimensions to atract players "Patreon" customers.

It is not my intention to insult your person, I just did not agree with your statement, which you turn into offensive hysteria.

Last edited:

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
Really? Then take a look at your Fan Signature Anna Exciting Affection featuring disgusting inhuman thighs, not to mention the butt. And many people have pointed out that with Episode 2 what you call it "curvier" the body looks terrible.

And what about The Office game ? I love this game as well but alsooo... Breast size that Female protagonist is really insane.. She looks like have her breasts are 20 times bigger then hers total body weight.
I can understand that BIG size like 90 HH beast size its your cup of tea ( I respect that )... but maybe not everybody want to drink that tea....Like me. Im sick of all this unrealistic female dimension

Jane body is 110% beautiful.
Considering how many games I have played recently, in which female characters look like they are taken straight from under the scalpel of a plastic surgeon giving silicone and botox for free. So I can tell that dev that make Dawnfall did realy great job. Beutiful face and really nice body that prove NO need to create irrational female dimensions to atract players "Patreon" customers.

It is not my intention to insult your person, I just did not agree with your statement, which you turn into offensive hysteria.
whats the point of arguing about personal taste.
one of you likes the thicker bodytype,
the other does not.

so what. there are much worse fetishes out there. live and let live.

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, i have problems (might be a bug).
1) Quest: Hello Cousin - i can't leave my room in the evening with the evening dress. (i always have to wear the regular bevor i can leave my room)
2) I can't change my clothes at daytime for job "slutty secretary". (or the story is waiting for the late night meeting with carl (need 15 Points)

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes