RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

daliath

Apr 17, 2020
Can someone do a Ren'Py rip of this one?
I don't know if it makes sense in this case. The map is relative small for a RPGM game, so it's not a walking simulator. Moreover, events can occur in different order because you have a lot of active quests at the same time, and this optional quests maybe cannot occur because... well... they are optional.

I usually play the Ren'Py rip versions of some RPGM games, but in this case I have not found it necessary.

Reactions: Priappus

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Great game I'm looking forward to further updates from the game.
I hope in the next update to the neighbors and a little BDSM stuff.
I just hope you don't use latex gear on AC it would be a shame (it's none of my stuff, I played similar RPG games with BDSM stuff and latex ruined my game a bit).
Just keep going.

Reactions: Mt78

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
The game is great and I hope to see some more night action when she's sleeping naked and the brother's friend quest. Jane in the last update talked about the supervisor's dick size and I really hope that during Darell's blackmailing she will find out he has a huge dong, even if he's a young boy. Just to see her reaction since she's not usually impressed by the other men's dicks.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This game is great for the program RPG,in the(for his lazy) system Ren'Py will lose all its beauty.I want it to stay in the system RPG.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear Patron,
I hope all of you are doing well. The new update is out for almost 2 weeks now. I know it took a long time to get this one out, so I hope it was worthwhile for all of you. I tried my best to add as much content as I possibly can.

The work for the next update is already underway and going very well. Unfortunately I can’t share any sneak pics since right now I am writing scripts and haven’t started rendering yet.

But I can share what you guys can expect from the next update. I think most of you will be very excited to know that Jane will finally get a new outfit that she can wear everywhere. Well, technically you can choose from two outfits based on your Depravity/Morality points. And as you can guess, one of them will be a little slutty.

Next update will be focused on quests that didn’t progress in the last update, as well as the main quest. Jane will enter much further inside the world of crime and it’s up to you how she would handle certain tricky situations.
Well, that’s about it for now. I will share more news in the upcoming weeks. Until then stay safe and take care.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020

Dear Patron,
I hope all of you are doing well. The new update is out for almost 2 weeks now. I know it took a long time to get this one out, so I hope it was worthwhile for all of you. I tried my best to add as much content as I possibly can.

The work for the next update is already underway and going very well. Unfortunately I can’t share any sneak pics since right now I am writing scripts and haven’t started rendering yet.

But I can share what you guys can expect from the next update. I think most of you will be very excited to know that Jane will finally get a new outfit that she can wear everywhere. Well, technically you can choose from two outfits based on your Depravity/Morality points. And as you can guess, one of them will be a little slutty.

Next update will be focused on quests that didn’t progress in the last update, as well as the main quest. Jane will enter much further inside the world of crime and it’s up to you how she would handle certain tricky situations.
Well, that’s about it for now. I will share more news in the upcoming weeks. Until then stay safe and take care.
She better fuck the old dude.

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021

Dear Patron,

BDSM stuf with neighbours please

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
I hope he continue the uncle questline, the massage plot was really good.

Well... seeing that the next update might take quite some time to be released, do you guys know any other games that are very similar to this one??
By similar i mean...
- RPGmaker type
- Plot not developed in fantasy world but in a realistic one
- with this kind of realistic character models
- and the most important thing centered on corruption.

im familiar with...
Manila Shaw (greeeaaat game which also btw, it received an update today)
Fleeting Iris (really good game, but the art.. not really a fan)
Goons Raid her

Reactions: Armada1987

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021

Well... seeing that the next update might take quite some time to be released, do you guys know any other games that are very similar to this one??
By similar i mean...
- RPGmaker type

im familiar with...
Goons Raid her
I play game with BDSM theme.
Some are extreme some only appear here and there
This is what i play
Elena’s Life(RPG and Renpy version in progres v 0.33)
Lida’s Adventure(RPG)
Anna – Exciting Affection(First game is in RPG and Renpy and finish story for first part of game. I think
the other part is in the work and he put it in Renpy but I'm not sure)
Devin’s Life(Half of the game is work on RPG system other part of the game is Renpy and I'm not sure but I think he took a short break because he hasn't thrown anything out in a year)
My Girlfriend’s Amnesia(RPG full game)
Officer Chloe-Operation Infiltration(RPG full game)

Reactions: NuarisRia

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

By similar i mean...
- RPGmaker type

im familiar with...
Goons Raid her
A lot of games similar to this on are VN or Renpy. The ones I know that respect your terms are: Anna Exciting Affection (first chapter), Corrupting Jennifer (there's a new version that is waaaay better, but it is renpy), Lily of the valley and Lida's adventure.

Reactions: NuarisRia

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
A lot of games similar to this on are VN or Renpy. The ones I know that respect your terms are: Anna Exciting Affection (first chapter), Corrupting Jennifer (there's a new version that is waaaay better, but it is renpy), Lily of the valley and Lida's adventure.
Thank you for sharing, Renpy versions are great too. i'll try them, specially "corrupting jennifer" looks interesting

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes