RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
How do you sleep naked? i been trying, and it keep on saying that she need to wear her sleeping attire. I can't get the sleeping naked option.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
How do you sleep naked? i been trying, and it keep on saying that she need to wear her sleeping attire. I can't get the sleeping naked option.
You should get that option automatically after the scene with the psychiatric

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
I'll give it another go. If not I have to start a new game.

Ok, tried it, did all the other content to the latest content, and the neighbor one still won't work. guess i have to start a new game.

Last edited:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Correct me if i'm wrong, but there is almost not an actual sex scene right? The only guy mc has sex with that guy she met at the bar, and thats all? All the other events and scenes are just groping, fingering, sucking, dry humping etc... Or i am missing something here?

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
Correct me if i'm wrong, but there is almost not an actual sex scene right? The only guy mc has sex with that guy she met at the bar, and thats all? All the other events and scenes are just groping, fingering, sucking, dry humping etc... Or i am missing something here?
You're not wrong. None of the actual route progress that far yet except the guy from the bar yes.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Guy from the bar she wanted to bang, these other dudes are trying to force her into banging, but you can see how it's slowly starting to happen.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I’m playing this game in my phone than in my iPad giving me problem but now why is it that I’m allowed to use one files to save the game instead more than one?

barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
A big mistake that the game has is that the texts cover the most important parts of the images, it seems to me a big mistake.
Any solution???

Reactions: dregon87
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes