RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
How to hire a prostitute for old man I can't hire any... When I go to brothel she tells me to meet her no option for hiring prostitute
I think old saves don't work anymore, I started again and you find her outside the brothel with a whore name on her head.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think old saves don't work anymore, I started again and you find her outside the brothel with a whore name on her head.
You can't have done the T-dog brothel quest yet. Finish the old man quest line before starting the T-dog one.

Reactions: ZeOXeR

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
AMAZING update! The best one so far in my opinion and one of the best of all games this year so far. Ofc I would have liked to see more here and there or a few things differently but all in all an easily 9/10!

just still wish the therapist and especially her uncle would finally look way older. (And not just the face cause some devs just make the face older and forget body and hands lol)

grandpa is the main thing why I play this game beside gorgeous gorgeous Janet. and the potential to see possible incest.

the secretary/co worker/bar stuff is really hot too but I even I am a depraved guy with niche fetishes I don’t want to see her getting gangbanged personally at least not yet.

English is great, sex talk is great, and even tit sucking! OMG! even I would like to see even more in more positions I am very thankful since I talk to other devs like Deep for years to add tit sucking and he never does it or maybe just once in 3/4 years.. so THANK YOU!

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Ahhh, very slow development. Previous update was 6 months ago. It's not complain, but sad, mostly.

Reactions: penmaster

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Before someone else asks again: here is the brothel, it is situated in the slums. Select that location at the bus stop.

1620898910077.png

Reactions: Pogo123

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I have to say this is my fav adult game, everything about it is fantastic. If the quality continues I don't care how long it takes for more to come out. Games that are rushed out quickly are crap adult or not. I did want to ask if anyone has a suggestion for a game like this but with way more blackmail or the chick doing things because she has to not because she wants to. That is the only thing that would improve this game more in my mind but there is so much of it in this game.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
I have to say this is my fav adult game, everything about it is fantastic. If the quality continues I don't care how long it takes for more to come out. Games that are rushed out quickly are crap adult or not. I did want to ask if anyone has a suggestion for a game like this but with way more blackmail or the chick doing things because she has to not because she wants to. That is the only thing that would improve this game more in my mind but there is so much of it in this game.
Manila Shaw renpy remake, Succulence 1 rpgm, Selena one hour agent(most unique). Most female protagonist corruption games go to the toilet real quick, very few keep a nice story that is intresting to follow.

Reactions: Maquelle

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Quite every single game with tags like fem protag, corruptio, blackmail or the hot topic ntr. Here's a list of my favorites:

Anna Exciting Affection, Lily of the valley, Fashion business, Inside Jennifer, Midnight ride, Sofia unexpected meeting and all the games by NTR-Games.
These are the most known, then you can search by tags.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes