RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Has anyone else noticed that Jane and Madame are the same model with different hair? It became evident to me while Madame was explaining Jane's fetish to her.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
For some reason the working for Marcus and visiting the supervisor at night say they are still available but don't work but every other quest I know is done because it say more to come next update so am i missing something?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
For some reason the working for Marcus and visiting the supervisor at night say they are still available but don't work but every other quest I know is done because it say more to come next update so am i missing something?
Have you had Jane return to work at the warehouse and agree or turn down the blow job yet? I'm just at that point. I am guessing that option won't be there after that.

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Very veey good update its been awhile but the update paid off overall solid content especially the grandpa figure story line just hoped it would be more loving like for example from anna ectiting adventures albert and anna wanted to see a similar realtionship but happy eitherway just sucks we have to wait 3 months or so for another update

Reactions: Mt78 and gilgamesh9

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Have you had Jane return to work at the warehouse and agree or turn down the blow job yet? I'm just at that point. I am guessing that option won't be there after that.
When i go back during the day to work it and go to get dressed at the warehouse isn't doesn't do anything and at night it tells me to come back during the day.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
When i go back during the day to work it and go to get dressed at the warehouse isn't doesn't do anything and at night it tells me to come back during the day.
If you helped Karl find the stolen goods at Tony's then the following Monday at work you are met after changing clothes by Karl in the warehouse before seeing the boss. Afterwards you give Karl a blowjob. If you didn't get any of that I don't know what to tell you.

maikelblack

Jan 13, 2018
First of all thanks for upload and thanks for the dev. the game is easy but funny and good work in all ways. and the most importen thinks is the game is not how all other. the feme is good looking without the big breast or ass. the game play is very animated and easy to play. the render is better tats many other dev have in the game. give a try and see is really funny to play. thanks from me.

stevenphan_90

Jun 12, 2020
I stucked at quest find madame.
Talk to madame by brothel. Where is Brothel? how can i talk to madame?
please anyone can help

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes