RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Viky112

Jun 26, 2020
If he takes almost five months to get an update, then let him just leave it instead of screwing people. That's a trick to rip off money. But it's not possible, money's already off but it's not coming
Bro it's ok to wait as long as good content is available...update will be available in a day Or two

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I've tried this game at the very beginning, but there wasn't much content, so I let it go, but now...wow! It's definitely in my top 10! The only missing thing are animations or at least the hiding-text option, but for the rest it is amazing. Jane is beautiful and well proportioned and the quests are definitely my cup of tea.

noobxs

Jan 13, 2019
Bro it's ok to wait as long as good content is available...update will be available in a day Or two

It's okay that you have a different opinion, I don't think anything else is coming.

First he says generously that I'm stopping payments, but he already had the payments.

And this month they have it.

Viky112

Jun 26, 2020
It's okay that you have a different opinion, I don't think anything else is coming.

First he says generously that I'm stopping payments, but he already had the payments.

And this month they have it.
Iam just waiting for the update that's it... But he should manage the time between updates to make it short

Reactions: noobxs
Dec 16, 2017
[QUOTE = "MaAda87, publicación: 5749637, miembro: 119077"]
amigo, relájate ... no lo conseguirás antes con el spam
[/CITA]
[QUOTE = "MaAda87, publicación: 5749637, miembro: 119077"]
amigo, relájate ... no lo conseguirás antes con el spam
[/CITA]
OK bro :'(

noobxs

Jan 13, 2019
Changelog 0.05

Quest: Odd Neighbors (4 Events)

Quest: The office snitch / Barmaid (3 Events)

Quest: A brand new world (2 Events) (One of the events from this quest line is not complete. It will be finished within a week.)

Some Technical Changes:

You can now see your Depravity/Morality points from the pause menu.

Choices are now color coded. “Red” choice will give you Depravity and “Green” will grant you morality.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes