RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
ss01.jpg
ss02.jpg ss03.jpg ss04.jpg

Update Blog

Dear Patron,
How are you all? I hope everyone is safe and staying at home. Let me first apologize for not updating you guys more regularly. The thing is, because the work is progressing relatively slowly, there aren’t many things to update you guys. I already explained why it is in my previous post so I am not gonna waste your time talking about it again. So let’s just jump into the current status of the game.
So far I’ve done eight events and added it into the game. Out of those eight events, finished rendering scenes for six of them. But that’s not it. Because it’s been a while since the last update, I am trying to make the next update as large as possible, to make it worthwhile for you.
Next update will mainly be focused on those following characters. They are Mr. Gilbert, Oldman john and Mr. Marcus. So if you are a fan of old man then it’s for you ;). You will be able to progress your relationship with them further than ever if you want to. And yes, because it’s an adult game, there will be some sort of erotic scene with each of them. But I didn’t want to add a erotic scene just for the sake of it, without any build up. This is another reason the next update will be bigger than I expected. Because I had to add enough scenes to make it look as natural as possible. Well, as natural for an adult game anyway.
Which means I have to do more renders than ever before. And those who are familiar with my situation know that I have a limited time and resource to work on the game. As a result it is taking more time to finish the update. Because of that I seriously considered pausing my patreon. But I am actively working on the project and I do need the fund to keep working on it. But still, I can’t expect any of you to keep supporting months after month if I don’t meet your expectations. So please feel free to pause your pledge until the next update is released. And thank you very much for all of your support.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1138067
View attachment 1138068 View attachment 1138069 View attachment 1138071

Update Blog

Dear Patron,
How are you all? I hope everyone is safe and staying at home. Let me first apologize for not updating you guys more regularly. The thing is, because the work is progressing relatively slowly, there aren’t many things to update you guys. I already explained why it is in my previous post so I am not gonna waste your time talking about it again. So let’s just jump into the current status of the game.
So far I’ve done eight events and added it into the game. Out of those eight events, finished rendering scenes for six of them. But that’s not it. Because it’s been a while since the last update, I am trying to make the next update as large as possible, to make it worthwhile for you.
Next update will mainly be focused on those following characters. They are Mr. Gilbert, Oldman john and Mr. Marcus. So if you are a fan of old man then it’s for you ;). You will be able to progress your relationship with them further than ever if you want to. And yes, because it’s an adult game, there will be some sort of erotic scene with each of them. But I didn’t want to add a erotic scene just for the sake of it, without any build up. This is another reason the next update will be bigger than I expected. Because I had to add enough scenes to make it look as natural as possible. Well, as natural for an adult game anyway.
Which means I have to do more renders than ever before. And those who are familiar with my situation know that I have a limited time and resource to work on the game. As a result it is taking more time to finish the update. Because of that I seriously considered pausing my patreon. But I am actively working on the project and I do need the fund to keep working on it. But still, I can’t expect any of you to keep supporting months after month if I don’t meet your expectations. So please feel free to pause your pledge until the next update is released. And thank you very much for all of your support.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Sorry to write this, I'm too lazy to search, but did he fix the bug where you can't complete 1 quest if you started another? I think it had something to do with finding a hooker for an old man in the shed.

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
It seems to me that the author has too strong a fetish for old people. A lot of stories with their participation. I like the game, especially the line with the hypnotist neighbors and the maid work (without the participation of old people). But all these moments with old people cause nausea and I try to miss them. I hope the author will take into account that everyone's fetishes are different and will give you the opportunity to play this game without having sex with old people.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Everyone's fetish are different and every games are different. People who like this one probably like old people with beautiful girls. Why are you trying to break their game? There are plenty of other games without old people

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry to write this, I'm too lazy to search, but did he fix the bug where you can't complete 1 quest if you started another? I think it had something to do with finding a hooker for an old man in the shed.
That bug is still present in the current version. Finish the quests for the old man before doing the G-dog (or whatever he was called) quests.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
View attachment 1138067

Update Blog

Dear Patron,
Are this photo sence already in or still out?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I’m tired of seem that oldman naked when are we going complete his objective! Of getting her a protitues?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Everyone's fetish are different and every games are different. People who like this one probably like old people with beautiful girls. Why are you trying to break their game? There are plenty of other games without old people

SO MUCH THIS. Thanks. I still can’t wait for her grandpa to show up when already it’s implied that there will be content with her dad. OMG can’t wait!
Sadly it’s quite silent atm hope he is alright

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
It seems to me that the author has too strong a fetish for old people. A lot of stories with their participation. I like the game, especially the line with the hypnotist neighbors and the maid work (without the participation of old people). But all these moments with old people cause nausea and I try to miss them. I hope the author will take into account that everyone's fetishes are different and will give you the opportunity to play this game without having sex with old people.
I have no issues with watching old people have sex. I'm one of them and it brings back faded memories :p:p

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 1138067

Update Blog

Dear Patron,
OMG YES!!!!!!! Thank you my man darkchocolate I mean man!

i really missed that update how could i OMG I will slap myself for that.:mad::LOL:

and the news seems so great! - at least for me. (Even i don’t think her uncle is and looks that old. if he should be old he should look older at least in my opinion but I respect thats too much work to do atm) Wish other games like AEA would have such updates :p

And ma boi the dev is so kind, polite and open in conversation and thoughts... he deserves all the support and it’s such a bummer I can’t... I hope he will get an update he is satisfied with and that he stays healthy.

Thanks again!

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Well, here's another game with familiar words (You may have to suspend the project) :( The hope is that this game will not be in a row with other abandoned games or forever frozen. And then, the authors of games that have abandoned, update their own, games for one reason or another, very, not a little. The game is good and just starting to develop. :)
It is good if the game continues to live.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes