RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
It takes time to create the content plus the dev did start that they work as well as make this game, plus the current situation we are all in dosent help
the dev said he struggled a bit sowould have put a update out last month but itwouldonly have 1 event so instead would put it in the next update which should be first week of March

Reactions: Laird04 and Mt78

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear Patrons,
How are you all? Sorry for not being able to give you any update for so long. I was really busy between maintaining a full time job and working on the game. But truth be told this is not the only reason. I am a bit frustrated. The game is not progressing as much as I would like it to. I already explained the reason behind this in some of my previous posts, so I won’t bore you by repeating myself again.
Despite all of the issues, I gave you guys an estimated release date for the next update. That was on the assumption that I would be able to buy a new graphics card in the month of January. I already saved enough money for that. But what I didn’t take under consideration is the availability of new GPU in the market. As many of you probably know, due to the ongoing pandemic there is a shortage of PC components. So yeah, long story short, I am still stuck with my old GPU.
Even though A lack of GPU is my biggest problem it’s not the only issue. I can go into further details but I don’t wanna make it sound like I am making excuses. The main reason I am making this post before the end of the month is to let all of my supporters know the current status of the game. So to summarize, the game is about 60% done and it will probably take one more month to finish.
Unfortunately that’s all I can say for now. I will try to share more news regarding the contents of next updates in upcoming weeks. Until then take care and stay safe.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

Dear Patrons,
How are you all? Sorry for not being able to give you any update for so long. I was really busy between maintaining a full time job and working on the game. But truth be told this is not the only reason. I am a bit frustrated. The game is not progressing as much as I would like it to. I already explained the reason behind this in some of my previous posts, so I won’t bore you by repeating myself again.
Despite all of the issues, I gave you guys an estimated release date for the next update. That was on the assumption that I would be able to buy a new graphics card in the month of January. I already saved enough money for that. But what I didn’t take under consideration is the availability of new GPU in the market. As many of you probably know, due to the ongoing pandemic there is a shortage of PC components. So yeah, long story short, I am still stuck with my old GPU.
Even though A lack of GPU is my biggest problem it’s not the only issue. I can go into further details but I don’t wanna make it sound like I am making excuses. The main reason I am making this post before the end of the month is to let all of my supporters know the current status of the game. So to summarize, the game is about 60% done and it will probably take one more month to finish.
Unfortunately that’s all I can say for now. I will try to share more news regarding the contents of next updates in upcoming weeks. Until then take care and stay safe.
60% so need more 40% to completed?

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So hope the story with the old grandpa and her bar story line goes on in the next update aswell with her daddy :3

Reactions: Latex224

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Is there a walkthrough by chance? Trying to get her corrupted as quickly as possible. More great content please love this game.

Also is there a way to pass time other than doing jobs and sleeping?

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Is there a walkthrough by chance? Trying to get her corrupted as quickly as possible. More great content please love this game.

I wonder that too and I’m starting to get bored of waiting for it!

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017

Load save in the link and I think depravity points is variable#6 just change it to a higher number.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes