RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
give them a break they got other things in life then keeping to a schedule on a game they have said in previous posts that they are still working on it so just give it some more time plus there are plenty of other games to keep you occupied in the meantime

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
give them a break they got other things in life then keeping to a schedule on a game they have said in previous posts that they are still working on it so just give it some more time plus there are plenty of other games to keep you occupied in the meantime
i quote the dev

"I can’t expect any of you to keep supporting months after month if I don’t meet your expectations."

Reactions: Ihd5914

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I follow:

Haley
Anna
Fashion Business
TAC (losing interest)
Temptation are everywhere
The Office Wife (losing interest)
Wife and Mother (losing interest)

i play
CK3, Cyber Punk, BFV and madden

Mt78

Feb 13, 2018
i quote the dev

"I can’t expect any of you to keep supporting months after month if I don’t meet your expectations."
The dev has stated multiple times due to work and problems updates are delayed, and the dev has said anyone not happy supporting his patron can stop or freeze their payment, when as a society have we seemingly forgot about patience, I for one will wait as long as it takes for updates to come out and I will continue to enjoy the game

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
i quote the dev

So stop your patronage. If you aren't a patron and are just playing a pirated version of the game, you have no standing to whine that the dev is not meeting your expectations. If you are a patron, whine on the patreon page.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
So stop your patronage. If you aren't a patron and are just playing a pirated version of the game, you have no standing to whine that the dev is not meeting your expectations. If you are a patron, whine on the patreon page.
I just wish I could record this message and have it available on speed dial #1 to repeat for everytime someone complains about an update delay to the game that they downloaded for free.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I just wish I could record this message and have it available on speed dial #1 to repeat for everytime someone complains about an update delay to the game that they downloaded for free.
No offense but your opinion and the one above is incredibly stupid and short sighted.

It's basic marketing and supply and demand. If someone is already invested as a pateron then they already sold, it's the people play for free that who the dev should sell the game to, as that will increase revenue. So, pissing off players that play for free with constant delays means they won't move to becoming pateron supporters.

So next time you see a free player complaining about delays, your speed dial message should be, the dev is losing a potential pateron supporter.

Also, its the free players that create the hype for a game, look at AWAM, literally 500 odd pages are players talking about nothing, keeps the hype up keeps people interested.

Like I said, your opinion is of someone that doesn't understand business

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
No offense but your opinion and the one above is incredibly stupid and short sighted.

It's basic marketing and supply and demand. If someone is already invested as a pateron then they already sold, it's the people play for free that who the dev should sell the game to, as that will increase revenue. So, pissing off players that play for free with constant delays means they won't move to becoming pateron supporters.

So next time you see a free player complaining about delays, your speed dial message should be, the dev is losing a potential pateron supporter.

Also, its the free players that create the hype for a game, look at AWAM, literally 500 odd pages are players talking about nothing, keeps the hype up keeps people interested.

Like I said, your opinion is of someone that doesn't understand business
Utter nonsense. There's not a single developer that doesn't understand that patrons (current or potential) would like faster updates. Whining about the dev not updating as fast as one thinks one is entitled to doesn't attract or deter any potential patrons. It just makes one sound like an entitled brat.

Every patron and potential patron knows that every dev will miss some deadlines. The only exception i have seen is the team that does Overgrowth: Genesis and Claire's Quest. That's a uniquely well-run development team. Everyone else I know of misses some deadlines and is not at all sped up by non-patrons whining on F95zone.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Utter nonsense. There's not a single developer that doesn't understand that patrons (current or potential) would like faster updates. Whining about the dev not updating as fast as one thinks one is entitled to doesn't attract or deter any potential patrons. It just makes one sound like an entitled brat.

Every patron and potential patron knows that every dev will miss some deadlines. The only exception i have seen is the team that does Overgrowth: Genesis and Claire's Quest. That's a uniquely well-run development team. Everyone else I know of misses some deadlines and is not at all sped up by non-patrons whining on F95zone.
You wrote alot, but actually said nothing worth reading

Aug 11, 2020

I am actually a patron and i still like to whine so smd.

noobxs

Jan 13, 2019
If he takes almost five months to get an update, then let him just leave it instead of screwing people. That's a trick to rip off money. But it's not possible, money's already off but it's not coming

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes