RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I missed it too. Looks like there is a bug in more than one quest. If you don't do them in the correct order it seems some get locked :(

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I think it was part of the side quest chain for helping the old man. But that one is bugged, if you do the main quests leading into the brothel first it will locks the last side quest. Either replay from old save or wait for next update.
So when the update coming?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
yo guys sorry but how can i get this scene?

View attachment 984672

this is so my fetish can't believe i missed this :FacePalm:
This scene is from the quest you get from T-Dog where you help the madam of the brothel. Agree to see the disgruntled customer, and basically agree to do everything he says. It escalates to this point.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1611125718029.png

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Happy late new year. I hope you are doing better than last year. And sorry for the lack of communication recently. January is one of the busiest months at work. But don’t worry, working on the game is going on pretty well. Now, in case you forgot, there was an event missing in the last update. This is just one event with 10-15 minutes of gameplay that is supposed to be finished within a week. Unfortunately I couldn't keep the deadline because of extra pressure at work. So it took a little longer than expected to finish the event. But at that point it was almost 20 days since the last update. So I thought if I release another update with just one event's worth of gameplay, it will leave many of you disappointed. So instead it will be included in the next update which should be ready for release by the first week of march.

Until then please enjoy the sneak peek and take care.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 994014

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Happy late new year. I hope you are doing better than last year. And sorry for the lack of communication recently. January is one of the busiest months at work. But don’t worry, working on the game is going on pretty well. Now, in case you forgot, there was an event missing in the last update. This is just one event with 10-15 minutes of gameplay that is supposed to be finished within a week. Unfortunately I couldn't keep the deadline because of extra pressure at work. So it took a little longer than expected to finish the event. But at that point it was almost 20 days since the last update. So I thought if I release another update with just one event's worth of gameplay, it will leave many of you disappointed. So instead it will be included in the next update which should be ready for release by the first week of march.

Until then please enjoy the sneak peek and take care.
Thank you yet again 4 the share Darkman_13 :)

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes