RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Manila Shaw renpy remake, Succulence 1 rpgm, Selena one hour agent(most unique). Most female protagonist corruption games go to the toilet real quick, very few keep a nice story that is intresting to follow.
Thank you very much for the suggestions. I have also noticed that the story with other games tend to well go in directions I don't care for.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Quite every single game with tags like fem protag, corruptio, blackmail or the hot topic ntr. Here's a list of my favorites:

Anna Exciting Affection, Lily of the valley, Fashion business, Inside Jennifer, Midnight ride, Sofia unexpected meeting and all the games by NTR-Games.
These are the most known, then you can search by tags.
Thank you, I have tried and liked Anna, Fashion, Midnight but I will check the others. I am a little more conflicted by the NTR because that shit has been done to me IRL so it brings up shit I try to forget about but maybe its what I need to get past it. Anyways thanks for the suggestions.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thank you, I have tried and liked Anna, Fashion, Midnight but I will check the others. I am a little more conflicted by the NTR because that shit has been done to me IRL so it brings up shit I try to forget about but maybe its what I need to get past it. Anyways thanks for the suggestions.
totally understandable. sorry that happened to you.

I am personally very into blackmail and ntr cause I get friendzoned like nearly always cause it seems my taste in women is... complicated

And that’s my way to get some frustration out even I don’t know really why but it just evolved :/

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
totally understandable. sorry that happened to you.

I am personally very into blackmail and ntr cause I get friendzoned like nearly always cause it seems my taste in women is... complicated

And that’s my way to get some frustration out even I don’t know really why but it just evolved :/
Thank you and I hear you, the one person who didn't friendzoned me ended up cheating on me.... so my taste in women is also clearly um not working. I guess I am fine with the NTR if the boyfriend/husband is a jerk or something. I certainly feel your pain about always being in the friendzone. It sucks and I am sorry it happens to you also.

Last edited:

Thatebinganer

May 13, 2021
I think I found a bug. When you enter samuels apartment you can get softlocked. You can’t leave because you get the message talk to Samuel. Yet you can’t talk because there is no content availabl.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I think I found a bug. When you enter samuels apartment you can get softlocked. You can’t leave because you get the message talk to Samuel. Yet you can’t talk because there is no content availabl.
Interesting, I did the Samuel quest with no problem. I think there can be bugs if you do the quests out of the order that the game wants them done in.... not that it makes that clear or has an order.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
ApertureStudio
send me next version (or copy of text file) if you want proof reading, I can correct ~90% of careless bugs/typos. I can correct the old files too, because I don't want to see "masterbating" anymore ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
The heck this game has a glitch on it! I can’t see the Mc when she talking to someone or when going to the next scene it froze! While the rest is ok!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
That use to be my problem but now it’s the new update that given me problem!
First,.. How did you Fix solve it?? I need to be able to see My Journal...
second,.. what problems you having with Update v0.6??
I believe that I am finished (EoC)

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
First,.. How did you Fix solve it?? I need to be able to see My Journal...
second,.. what problems you having with Update v0.6??
I believe that I am finished (EoC)
1)I didn’t fix it someone did! (2) like when i play it going to work with her aunt I don’t see her or her aunt or her uncle! The only thing I see is the chatter box or when loading appear it froze or stuck for unknow reason! Also when go to work at downtown once you done talking to one of the co worker the image won’t change it stuck even though it supposed to change once their chatting done!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I can not understand what problems we have with the game,I had no problem, I finished all the missions easily,I saw all the new sex scenes without problems.
put this save from the old game(0,05) and start the update with the cleanliness of the house next door and visit the old man.
do this twice, under the MC house is madam's house, talk to her twice.
after raising the percentages of lust over 15-16 you will go to the warehouse. lust ascends by visiting the old man and the basement of the house being cleaned.(massage)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mt78

Mt78

Feb 13, 2018
I can not understand what problems we have with the game,I had no problem, I finished all the missions easily,I saw all the new sex scenes without problems.
put this save from the old game(0,05) and start the update with the cleanliness of the house next door and visit the old man.
do this twice, under the MC house is madam's house, talk to her twice.
after raising the percentages of lust over 15-16 you will go to the warehouse. lust ascends by visiting the old man and the basement of the house being cleaned.(massage)
same here i had no problems at allwith the update or the game

Reactions: Priappus
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes