RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Game works fine. Try to download this package and agree to replace all changes. Rename game.exe to something and rename nw.exe to the game.exe
I did exactly what you instructed exactly.. I renamed nw.exe as game.exe and then clicked on it then guess what..nothing happened.. game even doesn't initiate now..I hope nothing surprising comes out of it you know what I mean..

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I did exactly what you instructed exactly.. I renamed nw.exe as game.exe and then clicked on it then guess what..nothing happened.. game even doesn't initiate now..I hope nothing surprising comes out of it you know what I mean..
So You are aying that I NEED To Re-name both the game.exe and nw.exe. Both Need to be same Name. Right

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay,.. I All Fairness. I Do not know what is wrong or "blocking" the 'Quest Log' on this Laptop.
I recently bought a New Laptop w/ Win10 (Yuk!), downloaded Game.
And it Plays Fine. I Can see the Quest log.

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Congratz to the game maker. I haven´t enjoyed a corruption story that much since "Katie's Corruption".

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Where is the aunt's house? I do not know where to go after receiving the call.
When you go out of your house,there right to your house us the "neighbours" house and after their house (the third one) is the house of your aunt,uncle and your cousin! :)

kaisanbaa

May 24, 2020
Android Saves. There are over 39+ saves in this. I guess they will even work with latest version. Try and check if they work for you!

Reactions: Zagi4

xel0308

Apr 1, 2020
anyone knows where to find the root folder of downfall? i can't find it in android/data folder

Vertaghost

Sep 28, 2019
Love this game.
Great Writing.
Great Characters Ugly/Old/Fat/Young/Hot.

Can't get enough. Probably took to much. 10/10

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
I'm not using old saves. I'm starting a brand new game and I'm unable to save because I'm missing some barmaid picture.
Very strange. Try to unzip archive with game by another archive soft. I use winrar. Maybe during extraction some files was lost.

Reactions: deluges
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes