RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Yeeees, a new version! Thank you!
Do you mean version .07 or is there a new one on the developer's page that we will soon see here? I was late finding this game at the September update but is there another update we will soon see?

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update Blog

Hello everyone,
Now that everyone has a chance to play the latest version of the game, I think it’s time I should talk a bit about the future of the project. Until now, the updates were quite irregular. There are several reasons behind that. Thankfully, things are much better for me than it was a few months ago. So, I am pretty confident that I will be able to release new updates much faster than before. My target is to update the game every two months or so.

Now let’s talk about my Patreon. I have decided to add some new rewards to some of the tiers to show my gratitude to all of you, who have supported me for so long. There are also some other changes that I will talk about below.

New reward for Bronze and Silver Tier:
Access to two exclusive discord channels. One channel will be used for various game related poles, where you can participate. However, More important poles will be reserved for higher tier petron as before. Discord pole channel will be used to find out your opinion in regards to various aspects of the game.

New reward for Gold tier:
Access to another dedicated discord channel. In this channel I will post various Game development related stuff. Things that are not necessarily big enough to post on the Patreon page, but some of you might find it interesting. Like, for example, how certain systems of the game work, renders that didn’t make it into the game etc.

New reward for Diamond tier:
Patrons of this tier will have access to R-rated/explicit sneak pics from future updates. Although, update blog and regular sneak pics will be available for all tiers.

New reward for Platinum tier:
I will release one 4k promotional render each month for the Platinum tier patrons. What are those promotional renders? Well, it could be anything. Maybe you will see Jane or any other character from the game in a certain situation, that didn’t happen in the game yet. The only limit is our imagination.

New tier:
I have added one new tier.

I will also enable annual membership for those who are interested. But, to enable this option, I also need to enable the ‘charge upfront’ option as well. Just a heads up for everyone.

And finally, I want to thank all of my patrons for helping me work on something I love. All the positive feedback I got from you guys is what motivated me to keep working on the game. And hopefully, with your kind support, I will continue to work on it for the foreseeable future. So, thank you very very much.

Oh, and one last thing, you might be disappointed that I haven’t talked about the next update at all. Don’t worry, I will post another update blog very soon, where I will talk about what I have planned for the next update. Until then, take care.

(P.S: ‘Charge upfront’ will be enabled 24 hours from now.)

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update blog

Dear Patrons,
Hope you guys enjoyed the last update. Here I am again to inform you about the current status of the next update. You guys will be pleased to know that, Things are going pretty smoothly. So much so that I am very confident about the next release window. Which would be the last week of November or the first week of December.
I have already started working on the scripts and finished the first draft for three quest line. Those are, ‘The slutty secretary’, ‘Maid job’ and the main quest line. And soon I will start writing for ‘the grandpa figure’ quest line as well. Which means, these four quests will definitely feature in the next update.
Once I am done with them, I will try to include at least two more quests. I am thinking about another photo-shoot event, where Jane might do something even more daring than before.
Another quest that didn’t get much attention is ‘the dirty secret’. It’s time I should change it. So there may be new contents for this quest as well.
This is all the news I have got you guys for now. As soon as I start rendering scenes, I will post some sneak pics on my Patreon page. Until then, take care.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Update blog

Dear Patrons,
Hope you guys enjoyed the last update. Here I am again to inform you about the current status of the next update. You guys will be pleased to know that, Things are going pretty smoothly. So much so that I am very confident about the next release window. Which would be the last week of November or the first week of December.
I have already started working on the scripts and finished the first draft for three quest line. Those are, ‘The slutty secretary’, ‘Maid job’ and the main quest line. And soon I will start writing for ‘the grandpa figure’ quest line as well. Which means, these four quests will definitely feature in the next update.
Once I am done with them, I will try to include at least two more quests. I am thinking about another photo-shoot event, where Jane might do something even more daring than before.
Another quest that didn’t get much attention is ‘the dirty secret’. It’s time I should change it. So there may be new contents for this quest as well.
This is all the news I have got you guys for now. As soon as I start rendering scenes, I will post some sneak pics on my Patreon page. Until then, take care.
Thanks again 4 the share Mr. Dark. :)

Looking forward as always to see whats in-store for our heroines. :giggle:
I know at least one who is gonna be really excited for the "Grandpa figure" (not including us though ;)) And his name is John Ce... I mean Pogo123 :p (Let's just hope that the grandpa figure is ugly "hot") :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: Mt78 and Darkman_13

PeterLA0909

Apr 19, 2021
last week i played the game and saved it then went to holiday and now when i start game and want to save it does not let me save the game, always says "Please select a file slot" i click on the slot --> save and it says select the slot again, tried to overrite other save files but it calls the same
anybode can help me?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Old saves (from before this version) do not work. Some mechanics were changed. There are saves included.

PeterLA0909

Apr 19, 2021
but its the same version and i can load the version an play it but i only cant save anymore 4 days before i could save the game and now i cant
and its still the same version

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
but its the same version and i can load the version an play it but i only cant save anymore 4 days before i could save the game and now i cant
and its still the same version
If you start a new game and save from that, can you reload that save?

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes