RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Played this for the first time and can honestly say I am enjoying it!

RPGM has it's limited place in games and when they are straight forward corruption games like this (as long as they dont involve too much walking around endless maps!) that ease the MC into corruption, etc... are great fun! ...for me of course! :love:(y):cool:

After lamenting the loss of Valiant Warrior Astrid ages ago, finding games like Coming Of Age, Lily of the Valley and - to a lesser extent - Anna Exciting Adventure have provided many hours of entertainment. I hope the dev keeps it going and I will be following this for a while.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone got a tutorial for this game?
The tutorial is built into the quest log, accessible by pressing the escape key. You need to advance some quests to activate the next stage of other quests, so if a quest isn't advancing, advance the other quests.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
I'm kind of stuck. Starting from the save provided I've completed all side quests (including the awesome Odd neighbours quest) and only need to continue with Wannabe Gangsta. The quest log says I have to keep working for T-Dog but I cant get to him. His door left of Mr Victors door is always (ie anytime of day) locked. Is T-dog somewhere else to be found?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm kind of stuck. Starting from the save provided I've completed all side quests (including the awesome Odd neighbours quest) and only need to continue with Wannabe Gangsta. The quest log says I have to keep working for T-Dog but I cant get to him. His door left of Mr Victors door is always (ie anytime of day) locked. Is T-dog somewhere else to be found?
You might be at the end of content for this release. Wat quests have you done for T-Dog? IIRC, subverting the greedy cop was the last quest in this update.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
You might be at the end of content for this release. Wat quests have you done for T-Dog? IIRC, subverting the greedy cop was the last quest in this update.
Didn't do any T-Dog quest this update. Dont recall which T-Dog quest was my last but I dont remember having done Subverting the greedy cop.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Didn't do any T-Dog quest this update. Dont recall which T-Dog quest was my last but I dont remember having done Subverting the greedy cop.
There were definitely at least two new missions. Beer run, and greedy cop.

I don't know why T-Dog would be unavailable. I don't think that I ever ran into that problem. The last two next-door neighbor quests were the last ones I could do.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
Are you sure you're trying to right door? Screenshot (24).png

Reactions: EdPokol
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes