RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Neeed help plzzzz
My game stuck in a new appearance quest
When Rebecca & jane go to shopping and talk to shopkeeper. It stuck nothing happening
After Jane said "let's talk to the shopkeeper."

Freshman22

May 29, 2019
DOWNFALL: A Story of Corruption [v0.08] [Aperture Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,02 GB / 233 MB - Downfall_A_Story_of_Corruption_v0.08-pc-crunched.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)
Is there a compressed version for Android?

DB1Kurupt

Nov 28, 2018
I applied update in ww then data folder paste and overwrite the jsonmap 12 then load game up again,worked for me hope it helps, also a nice suprise during the dialog,whoever created the bugfix is genious, dang so the actual issue is somehow the store owner comes in front of the counter and thereby blocks rebecca animation as hes blocking her path Clothing Shop.png

Last edited:

DT8NK

Jan 8, 2019
I tried the bugfix, but the game is still freezing after Jane tries on the second outfit. Do I need to start a new game or something for the fix to work?

DB1Kurupt

Nov 28, 2018
unfortunately as the pictures show if hes not behind the counter, your game will alwways crash. unless you know the coding so that the store owner stays behind the counter he will always block rebeccas path, so i would regularly check where hes positined in a new game, if its bugged from the start, then we have to wait for Aperturestudio to fix it properly

DB1Kurupt

Nov 28, 2018
official bug fixed release for Pc
Android bugfixed release

this is from his Discord Channel verify at your own risk ,or if logged into patreon , its on his page so remove all old versions of the game but copy the saves folder to desktop or new folder as it can be copied straight into the bugfixed version ww saves folder

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes