RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Ljrathour

Mar 28, 2020
Go to saveeditonline.com press the green button: +UPLOAD FILE, choose your save file (folder www -> folder saves, in your game)
so long your save file is open, scroll down to bottom, there you can find Story Thread #102 OR Variable#102.
Change it and down you see 3 blue buttons, press the left one (Download).
Replace the original save after, try it and if you have freeze again, redo and change Variable#102 bit higher, as in #1,286 stay.
How should I apply save file in game cuz there's no Save folder of the game. Pls help me

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I didn't find save folder of the game pls help me how use save
Open the folder you unzipped, then move to the www folder --> save folder.
If you downloaded a single file, copy it in the save folder; if you downloaded the whole save folder (provided by someone else), just copy it and paste it in the www folder and if you get the overwrite message, allow it.
Don't run the game before this or it won't work. Once you're done with these steps, run the app.

Aryo887

Feb 13, 2021
official bug fixed release for Pc Google Drive
Android bugfixed release Google Drive

this is from his Discord Channel verify at your own risk ,or if logged into patreon , its on his page so remove all old versions of the game but copy the saves folder to desktop or new folder as it can be copied straight into the bugfixed version ww saves folder
Please give me your save

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Dear Patrons,
How are you all doing? I am sure you are all curious about the next update. I am working my ass off to finish it as soon as possible. I have already written all the quests that will feature in the upcoming update. They are also coded into the game.
Those are the quests featured in the new update. The main quest, Odd neighbour, A photo shoot event and new content for Slutty Secretary quest line.
Right now I am rendering scenes. Based on the number of renders, I estimated I will be able to finish it within the month of February. Unfortunately that might not be possible. As I underestimated the time needed for the renders.
That’s because, as the game progresses, scenes are becoming more complicated. As a result, it takes more time to set up a scene and as well as render it. But this is not the only reason for the delay. Last month I got sick with covid and it took about two weeks to recover. At that time, the work on the game was very minimal.
Because of all that, even though my initial plan was to release the update in the first week of March, I need at least two extra weeks. So guys have to wait until late march to enjoy the new contents. Until then stay safe and take care.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes