RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
This is fun game. Kind of like it. Especially with the corruption path.
So count me in.
I have to check for the updates. Because there are two quests i can not go further because i haven't gotten enough point yet.
Graphics are great. I like it. Kind of funny. I always avoided the RPGM because of the display but like this game, i think it great.

Reactions: Pogo123

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Err, after playing a while with the game, i can say it triggers all the right things for me. Great game.
And for the interface. I am not sure. I actually think this makes the game accessible to other choices or maybe not. I think i am ok with it.
Btw. i do not even know the history of the game development itself like in regards of engines. But i think you can make more things with this engine perhaps?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
unfortunately as the pictures show if hes not behind the counter, your game will alwways crash. unless you know the coding so that the store owner stays behind the counter he will always block rebeccas path, so i would regularly check where hes positined in a new game, if its bugged from the start, then we have to wait for Aperturestudio to fix it properly
Well not sure what setting in the map file refers to the shop owner.
btw. the image for the shop owner when you talk to him is incorrect. Its shows Rebecca instead of the shop owner. I am running the 0.8 version. So that should be the last version.
But yes, the shop owner is not behind the counter. Not sure how to move him.

p.s. i downloaded the other version in a post here and it works great. At least i can on now. This game has paths i really enjoy. I will make a donations soon.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes