RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020

Dear Patrons,
I am sure you are all eagerly waiting to play the new update. But the update might disappoint some of you. That’s because I couldn’t finish all the contents that were promised to be there. There are supposed to be four events, which includes, “The slutty secretary”, ``Odd Neighbors”, Main quest and a photoshoot event. Unfortunately, only photoshoot and main quest events are added into the game.
There are some reasons behind that. The work on the update started pretty well. I was making good progress with writing new interesting scenes, and by the middle of January I had already finished all the scenes I wanted to add in the game. All that was left was setting up scenes for the game events and rendering them.
But then, I got sick with covid. Which put me out of commission for the rest of the month. It took me around fifteen days to somewhat recover. And at that time I couldn’t do any work at all. That’s why, even though the update was supposed to come out in mid February, I decided to delay it for a month, thinking that will give me enough time to finish the reminder of work.
But there was something else I didn’t take into account. Although I was covered from covid, my health wasn’t back to 100 percent yet. And I was still suffering from lingering side effects like brain fog, fatigue, occasional shortness of breath and so on. As a result, my productivity took a nosedive. And the fact that I also have a full time job to maintain, made things that much difficult. And although now I am feeling much better than before, it might take a couple of more weeks to get back to my full health.
So anyway, this is all there is to it. I also thought very hard about delaying the update again. But then I decided against it. Because the more time will pass, the more your expectation will grow. And in the end I will never be able to meet those expectations. So all I can do is apologize for being unable to deliver the content you were expecting, and promise to do better next time.
By the way, the update does have some decent content. I would have been more than happy with it, if it only took a month or two. But because it’s already been three and half months since the last update, you guys are clearly expecting more. But I still hope you will find it entertaining. Please feel free to give me your feedback after you finish the update.
(P.S: The method I used this far to port the game on android is not working for some reason. So the android version will come later once I fix the issue.)

sbss

Jun 16, 2021
Have you played the new update ??

If so can you please share the changelog
But the update might disappoint some of you. That’s because I couldn’t finish all the contents that were promised to be there. There are supposed to be four events, which includes, “The slutty secretary”, ``Odd Neighbors”, Main quest and a photoshoot event. Unfortunately, only photoshoot and main quest events are added into the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.09.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes