RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
So long time for update and so less content... I was really disapointing of this version. I understand that patrons are paying and dev gets a good money but making like 1 not fully quest is not what i was expecting.. Homever all pics are in great quality, there are some interesting new options that we can do but all quest stay as they were, story moves very slow.. hope the next update will be bigger and get us more content. For this update i give 4.9/5 for quality and 3.5/5 for new content size. Keep waiting for another update, hope it will be soon...

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
I haven't tried the update yet .I am sure it will be just as enjoyable as the previous scenes .I don't mind the grinding as some people call it .I'd rather walk my character around to do the quests .It feels like I have more control of the outcome of the game as opposed to scene skipping from one building to another so to speak .A little more animation duration ,focusing different camera angles during events would make it more realistic.The dialog is pretty good .Sweet revenge for being fired would be a nice quest and one could also apply a twist to quest to keep the suspense going it .I look forward to to the new updates

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This line makes literally no sense at all. I would assume it means "...if only Pablo hadn't have stopped us", but that's just me guessing at what it means. lol canvas.png

Last edited:

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Update Blog

I hope you are all doing well. This time I will keep it short since there isn’t much to share apart from my plan for the next update. So here is what you can expect from it.

I planned to introduce various random events all throughout the maps. Those events are more like mini quest, very short and erotic in nature. For now, there will be just one of these types of events in the game, with more planned for the future.

Now let’s talk about the main contents. I know many of you were disappointed with the last update, as it was shorter than you expected. So I will try my best to change it in the future.

Next update will be focused on those four quest lines. They are, “Odd Neighbours”, “Maid Job”, “Grandpa Figure” and “Slutty Secretary”. Right now I am working on the first draft of the scripts. I will keep you guys informed as I make progress. But for now, stay safe and take care.

1649006320608.png

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Update Blog

I hope you are all doing well. This time I will keep it short since there isn’t much to share apart from my plan for the next update. So here is what you can expect from it.

I planned to introduce various random events all throughout the maps. Those events are more like mini quest, very short and erotic in nature. For now, there will be just one of these types of events in the game, with more planned for the future.

Now let’s talk about the main contents. I know many of you were disappointed with the last update, as it was shorter than you expected. So I will try my best to change it in the future.

Next update will be focused on those four quest lines. They are, “Odd Neighbours”, “Maid Job”, “Grandpa Figure” and “Slutty Secretary”. Right now I am working on the first draft of the scripts. I will keep you guys informed as I make progress. But for now, stay safe and take care.

View attachment 1738091
Thank for the update! I'm glad to see the old man again, and I also hope to see the continuation of the naked sleeping quest. Although I have some doubts on the amount of content: usually every path is composed by a couple of scenes (at least), and considering the mini-quest, I really hope nothing will go wrong this time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
excited for another episode of the maid job and the old man, but we're probably looking at June/July at the earliest.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes