RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
um meaning how long its taking for the new update? You do realize some devs are much slower then that and their games are not as good. I am not of the "I want it now" generation who has no patience for quality. I am happy to wait for good quality over rush bad quality.
Wise words..

but looking at the game released in 2022, I struggle to find "quality"..

Reactions: pr0n

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Dear patrons,
Hope you guys are all doing well. This is a quick update just to let you know about the current progress of the game. I’ve been working on the very last event of the game. Once it is done, after play-testing to see if everything is properly working, the update will be ready to release.
But due to the reasons I’ve already talked about in the previous update blog, I can’t give you a precise release date. Although I am trying my best to have it done within the month of August.
Well, that’s all I have to say for now. Hopefully next time I post something on Patreon, it will be the new version of the game that you are all waiting for. Until then, stay safe and take care.

SNEAK PEEK

1660624840413.png

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear patrons,
Hope you guys are all doing well. This is a quick update just to let you know about the current progress of the game. I’ve been working on the very last event of the game. Once it is done, after play-testing to see if everything is properly working, the update will be ready to release.
But due to the reasons I’ve already talked about in the previous update blog, I can’t give you a precise release date. Although I am trying my best to have it done within the month of August.
Well, that’s all I have to say for now. Hopefully next time I post something on Patreon, it will be the new version of the game that you are all waiting for. Until then, stay safe and take care.

SNEAK PEEK

View attachment 1986743
Thanks 4 both the "blog" update and the sneak peeks! :)

Looks like Jane is gonna have some fun session with the "grandpa" figure. :p :devilish:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

Dear patrons,

SNEAK PEEK

View attachment 1986743
Good to know that the Dev is still plugging away with this game

Reactions: Pogo123 and FMag
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes