RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Pr0nmanreview

Apr 25, 2022
Yeah, not all corruption is sexual. But as far as this game is concerned it is. This is an adult game, and when the MC gets corrupted in an adult game, it's always about them getting corrupted sexually. If you haven't worked that out yet, then you're not paying attention.
You completely miss the point, also you're limiting what a game can be to an insulting degree. Yes the game is inherently sexual but that doesn't mean it can't play into more than that... If people just wanted to masterbate there are lots of faster ways to do it. The reason at least to me to play a game is more than just for the sex scenes but for the interaction and hmm idk PLAYING cause ya know it's a GAME. If the games going to offer more than one path, my point of view of tackling corruption from more than one angle and degree makes plenty of sense. It's not calculus...
Honestly my point wasn't even to say that the other route has to be less sexual, just that if you add in other ways to corrupt her you open up the option to be more picky. There are many types of corruption meaning a character can be corrupted because of negative circumstances out of her control or you can still be corrupted but in a way that's more the characters personal choice.
You can act all uppity and like I "haven't worked out the game yet" if you want but it doesn't change the fact that the dev created multiple options potentially leading to a route that's different than the balls to the walls sexual one. They even created a character that when you choose not to be a complete slut does appear smart and calculated and even if it's not your thing personally I would love to see both routes be fun and offered my opinion towards that. If you're easy to please, fine, but if a game isn't linear don't act high and mighty about people having preferences.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Honestly my point wasn't even to say that the other route has to be less sexual, just that if you add in other ways to corrupt her you open up the option to be more picky. There are many types of corruption meaning a character can be corrupted because of negative circumstances out of her control or you can still be corrupted but in a way that's more the characters personal choice.
You've made my point better than I did. To me, the game's compelling story isn't the one of a slut throwing herself on every dick in sight, it is the hero being forced to resolve her "heart at war with itself." She wants justice, but is tormented by the sleazy things that she has to endure to get it. To some extent, she can start t enjoy some of the sleaze, but that just creates another issue for which her heart is torn: she consciously believes that she should be a "good" or upstanding person, but subconsciously she can come to enjoy the perversions.

The key, though, is giving the player that choice. Is she always going to be reluctant, or will she slowly become willing? Those are two paths easily implemented by the dev (it's just changing the MC's internal voice and adjusting some stats) and two paths the players could enjoy exploring in different play-throughs.

Reactions: Pr0nmanreview

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You completely miss the point, also you're limiting what a game can be to an insulting degree. Yes the game is inherently sexual but that doesn't mean it can't play into more than that... If people just wanted to masterbate there are lots of faster ways to do it. The reason at least to me to play a game is more than just for the sex scenes but for the interaction and hmm idk PLAYING cause ya know it's a GAME. If the games going to offer more than one path, my point of view of tackling corruption from more than one angle and degree makes plenty of sense. It's not calculus...
You can act all uppity and like I "haven't worked out the game yet" if you want but it doesn't change the fact that the dev created multiple options potentially leading to a route that's different than the balls to the walls sexual one. They even created a character that when you choose not to be a complete slut does appear smart and calculated and even if it's not your thing personally I would love to see both routes be fun and offered my opinion towards that. If you're easy to please, fine, but if a game isn't linear don't act high and mighty about people having preferences.
No you're the one who is the missing the point. Whatever I say, or whatever you say is irrelevant. The only limit to this game or any other are the ones that the Dev creates. And by now it should be obvious to anyone willing to see it, that this game, is about certain themes, and one of the most important is that MC has a kink for older guys. Now I'm not making that up, it is a fact and no amount of posturing by you or anyone else is going to change it.

Also the game is called 'Downfall', what aren't you getting about the obvious implication of that? This is the story of woman's descent into sexual depravity, and if you choose to try to avoid that, you are playing the game wrong. And we know this because the Dev makes it perfectly clear by making it impossible to progress without gaining enough depravity points. So this idea of yours that there is some non-sexual route that you should be able to follow is not borne out by the facts, regardless of how it may have seemed to you initially. That route never really existed except in your imagination, because contrary to what you appear to believe this game is actually pretty linear, and the choices you do have were never intended to allow you to prevent Jane's Downfall.

Now obviously some people don't like any of this, and wish there was a choice to avoid it. But there isn't. And it's obvious there never will be. So all I've been asking, is why do you guys keep moaning about content you don't like and can't change and do the one thing that is within your power, which is to not play content that you so obviously don't like?

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You've made my point better than I did. To me, the game's compelling story isn't the one of a slut throwing herself on every dick in sight, it is the hero being forced to resolve her "heart at war with itself." She wants justice, but is tormented by the sleazy things that she has to endure to get it. To some extent, she can start t enjoy some of the sleaze, but that just creates another issue for which her heart is torn: she consciously believes that she should be a "good" or upstanding person, but subconsciously she can come to enjoy the perversions.

The key, though, is giving the player that choice. Is she always going to be reluctant, or will she slowly become willing? Those are two paths easily implemented by the dev (it's just changing the MC's internal voice and adjusting some stats) and two paths the players could enjoy exploring in different play-throughs.
This is yet another example of you trying to make the game into something that it never was. There is no deeper meaning to this game. It's simply about Jane's sexual corruption and subsequent downfall. As I've said before the clue is in the title. And this notion that the game should allow you to avoid her Downfall, simply isn't bourne out by the way the game develops, because ultimately morality points are meaningless. The only thing that allows you to progress is how many depravity choices you make.

Now the Dev could have done what you suggested, of course they could. Devs can make games however they want, that's there prerogative, they are the creators and ultimately it's down to them and them alone how a game takes shape. But he didn't do what you suggested, because he obviously didn't want to. And no amount of moaning on your part is going to make any difference.

If the Dev wanted to allow players to in some way save Jane from her Downfall, why would he make it impossible to achieve, by as you say linking all the storylines in such a way, that you can't progress without following all of them and in the process make her more depraved? The only logical conclusion from him doing that, was that he never intended for players to have that choice. Jane's Downfall was always supposed to happen, I assume because the Dev wants to create a game where his heroine is totally corrupted.

Yes, she has a lot of doubts along the way and is tortured by what happens to her, and there is a storyline revolving around her fight for justice. But make no mistake the underlying theme is exactly about Jane eventually being corrupted into a whore and throwing herself on every dick. That's the way the Dev wants Jane to end up. This is a wish fulfilment fantasy pure and simple. Because even getting justice will require her to sleep around with multiple men and further surrender to her Downfall.

Pr0nmanreview

Apr 25, 2022
No you're the one who is the missing the point. Whatever I say, or whatever you say is irrelevant. The only limit to this game or any other are the ones that the Dev creates. And by now it should be obvious to anyone willing to see it, that this game, is about certain themes, and one of the most important is that MC has a kink for older guys. Now I'm not making that up, it is a fact and no amount of posturing by you or anyone else is going to change it.
That's literally one storyline pal, chill out with your assumptions. Yeah most female protagonist corruption games deal with ugly bastards and older guys. However the old man story and the mistress are still in development and seeing as this game is being made with multiple routes and choices it's too early to declare exactly what this games main sexual focus is beyond corruption as plenty of other fetishes are in the mix too in other storylines. You're not "making it up" you're just full of yourself parading your "fact" around as if that diminishes other people's opinions which is silly. I'm not even sure why you're barking so much about this... maybe cause you've came out and said you're old. My opinions in this thread have little to do with one storyline and just criticism and hopes for what's to come.
Also the game is called 'Downfall', what aren't you getting about the obvious implication of that? This is the story of woman's descent into sexual depravity, and if you choose to try to avoid that, you are playing the game wrong. And we know this because the Dev makes it perfectly clear by making it impossible to progress without gaining enough depravity points. So this idea of yours that there is some non-sexual route that you should be able to follow is not borne out by the facts, regardless of how it may have seemed to you initially. That route never really existed except in your imagination, because contrary to what you appear to believe this game is actually pretty linear, and the choices you do have were never intended to allow you to prevent Jane's Downfall.
I spelled it out for you but it's like talking to a wall. I explained very clearly that corruption can be done in many ways. Both paths would be a downfall of the character as she would either choose to fall or be forced. The only difference is in how we get there and how positive the outcomes are. Also stop acting like you are right because of how the game forces things, the game is still very much in development and that includes additions to early game content...Unless the DEV says these things then stop speaking for them.
Now obviously some people don't like any of this, and wish there was a choice to avoid it. But there isn't. And it's obvious there never will be. So all I've been asking, is why do you guys keep moaning about content you don't like and can't change and do the one thing that is within your power, which is to not play content that you so obviously don't like?
I'm so sick of people like you on these forums who can't handle constructive criticisms and opinions different from yours. You ruin the idea of forum discussion by dismissing everyone who feels differently or has ideas by stamping down their words as no more than bitching or entitlement. Maybe, just maybe I came to this forum originally to list my hopes for the game and talk about it because I like it. Again stop acting like you know the end goals better than the dev lol I played the game completely too so far. You know what you somehow keep skirting, the patreon description and I quote "This is an adult visual novel about a girl who just lost her job and is unsure about her life. Now it's up to you how you want to shape her destiny. Based on your choice, she can become one of the upstanding citizens of the society or she can sink at the bottom. "
Maybe the game will end up being linear, but the dev appears to want it to be more than that and gives you choices because of that. The only limit to it is that the game is still very much in development. If the final product turns out to be linear then fine. However some of us have ideas and hopes for the game. You should take your own advice and move on from interacting cause for someone who is 61 you're not mature enough to handle differing views.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Sum FΑggott

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That's literally one storyline pal, chill out with your assumptions. Yeah most female protagonist corruption games deal with ugly bastards and older guys.
If you'd been paying attention you would have known that what sparked this particular discussion, was several people moaning about being forced to play the old man to progress in the game. Contrary to what you and others believe, I could'nt care less whether she has sex with the old man. I certainly don't have an old man kink, but such content doesn't bother me either. What I love about this game is Jane being corrupted into a whore, that's my kink. I really do want her to fall right to the bottom of the rabbit hole, and as long as that happens, I don't really care what else Jane has to do to get there.

seeing as this game is being made with multiple routes and choices
What exactly are these? On the face of it yes, it might appear that there are multiple routes. But since you can't progress without playing all the sex content, and you're not allowed to pick and choose, there is in effect only one route. So I don't know how you can claim the contrary, when it obviously isn't so

You're not "making it up" you're just full of yourself parading your "fact" around as if that diminishes other people's opinions which is silly.
When you say there are 'multiple routes and choices', that is just your opinion, because the facts don't back you up. Because as things stand there is effectively only one route. And there is nothing from the Dev to suggest that that is ever going to change. Now maybe it will change in the future, but until it does or the Dev makes some statement saying it will, everything you claim about that is just an 'opinion'. Whereas when I say there is effectively only one route, that is 'fact', because the way the game has been set up, means that your 'multiple routes' are in fact just one route. Do you see the difference between opinions and facts? One is true, whilst the other is only true if circumstances change, which so far they haven't.

that diminishes other people's opinions which is silly.
What is silly, is that you actually believe that your opinions are more relevant than plain facts

I'm not even sure why you're barking so much about this... maybe cause you've came out and said you're old.
I said I was 61, you said I was old. It was intended as a facetious response to someone's lame attempt to put me down by claiming I was clearly an adolescent. I consider myself to be a mature middle-aged person. These days 60 is the new 40. And this has got nothing to do with me handling differing views, but you accepting that your views are simply not backed up by the facts.

I explained very clearly that corruption can be done in many ways.
Except that in this game, there is currently no way to achieve what you're claiming. So how exactly can it be done, when there is no way to do it? You keep saying this, as if eventually this is going to come to pass. But you don't know that, because once again it's just your opinion. Currently, the facts are, that there is only one way. I'm not knocking your views, just your claim that it's in some way going to happen. Because so far, there's nothing in the game to suggest that it ever will.

Also stop acting like you are right because of how the game forces things, the game is still very much in development and that includes additions to early game content...Unless the DEV says these things then stop speaking for them.
I don't need to act like I'm right, because it's a plain fact that as things stand there is only one possible route to progress and that's by playing all the content. You're the one who is claiming stuff that the Dev has never said, by claiming there are all these different routes, that plainly don't exist. They don't exist, because the Dev has clearly made it impossible to play the game in any other way. The Dev made the game that way, it didn't mysteriously become that way on it's own. The game doesn't force you to do that, the Dev forces you to do that, by making the game in that way.

You claim that it's because the game is still in development, as if that explains why the Dev would force you to play all the content to make progress in the game. Please tell me what the alternative strategy is, that's explained by the game 'being in development'? The fact is you don't actually know anything, and you're just using that empty statement to try to give some validity to your claim, that there are multiple routes in the game. Because you already know full well that there aren't.

I'm so sick of people like you on these forums who can't handle constructive criticisms and opinions different from yours.
This is the problem. You've decided in your own mind, that I am criticising your opinions. Whereas, the reality is I've only been considering the facts, which you've decided to conveniently ignore, to push your own agenda as to what form you think this game should take. You say there are multiple routes in this game to corrupt Jane, based around various storylines you can play, which you then claim with absolutely no evidence will subsequently lead to totally independant routes. The current evidence simply doesn't back up this claim. So that is an assumption plain and simple, which you falsely accuse me of making. I don't need to make assumptions, because what I'm saying is true, whilst what you're claiming MIGHT become true. Yeah it might happen, but until it does, there aren't multiple routes, there's just one. And your inability to accept that very simple fact, tells us more about your attitude to constructive criticism, than mine.

You ruin the idea of forum discussion by dismissing everyone who feels differently or has ideas by stamping down their words as no more than bitching or entitlement.
I'm not dismissing your opinions, I'm dismissing your attempts to try to pass them off as facts. You keep pushing this argument that Jane could be corrupted in multiple ways, as if it's inevitable. But there is nothing to indicate that it ever will be, except in your imagination. Now you may not like that, but it's true. How many times do I have to say it? At PRESENT there is only ONE route to corrupt Jane

Maybe, just maybe I came to this forum originally to list my hopes for the game and talk about it because I like it.
Maybe you did have that intention? But you didn't do that, so it's irrelevant to this discussion. What you did actually do, was try to make out that I was talking a load of bull, by making out that really there are multiple ways in the game to corrupt Jane. When everyone knows there's only one at present. Now it may be that the Dev will change course at some point, and make it so that what you say is correct. But so far there is nothing to suggest that he will. And that is a simple fact.

Now I claimed that the Dev intends for Jane to be corrupted. And that claim is based not on my opinion, but the way the game is currently set up. If the Dev intends for everyone to have choices, then why is the game set up the way it is, where you have to play all the content to progress? I mean why else would he do that? Neither you, or anybody else who disagrees with me, has come up with a convincing alternative explanation for why that is so.

You know what you somehow keep skirting, the patreon description and I quote "This is an adult visual novel about a girl who just lost her job and is unsure about her life. Now it's up to you how you want to shape her destiny. Based on your choice, she can become one of the upstanding citizens of the society or she can sink at the bottom.
You're right that is at the beginning of the game and it does suggest that the game will have multiple routes. But how many overviews of games, that are written when the game has barely started, end up describing what the game subsequently becomes? The proof is in the pudding, and the evidence from the actual game suggests that Dev long ago discarded that idea of what the game was going to become.

Now why would a Dev switch from a more complex game with multiple routes, to a much simpler game with effectively just one? I don't know the answer to that question with certainty. But based on my experience of other games, I'm going to hazard the guess that it's to save time and make sure he can publish regular updates. He's made the game linear, and is pushing ahead with the route that he and most of his patrons most favour. Now that's an opinion, and it may be wrong, because people's opinions often are. But it doesn't matter because even if my opinion about that is wrong, what it's attempting to explain is definitely a fact. The overview bears absolutely no relation to the game in its current form.

Maybe the game will end up being linear, but the dev appears to want it to be more than that and gives you choices because of that. The only limit to it is that the game is still very much in development.
The game IS linear, the Dev APPEARED to want it to be more than that, there is effectively only ONE CHOICE at the moment. Here you are again trying to misinterpret the facts, to fit your scenario. And then once again you say because the game is still in development, this in some way gives validity to you making claims based on no evidence. Every single game in existence is in development until it's finished. But it's pretty obvious what most of them are about, and that they're not going to change significantly. A game 'being in development' doesn't make it more likely that big changes are going to happen. Only the Dev coming out and saying, 'Yeah, I'm going to start giving this game multiple routes instead of the one we currently have' achieves that. Until that happens I'm going to carry on calling your theories what they are. Just theories.

However some of us have ideas and hopes for the game.
If only you restricted yourself to calling them just ideas and hopes?

You should take your own advice and move on from interacting cause for someone who is 61 you're not mature enough to handle differing views.
Let's see you come up with some actual facts to back up your differing views?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Fuck this shit... a week of posturing about "facts" & "opinions" is just ridiculous!! Take it to PM people - dont bore the rest of us with your pontificating diatribe!!! I'm unfollowing and will come back after an update appears on Patreon, SVS or Adultgames, etc... it's a better use of my time than having to wade through all this crap!!

Pr0nmanreview

Apr 25, 2022
Let's see you come up with some actual facts to back up your differing views?
You've taken my opinions on what I would like to see with the game and my explanation in how it COULD be done and act like I stated that's how it is going to be done... the entire basis of all my responses is that it's possible to do more than one route and both contain plenty of corruption and why being picky doesn't have to mess the game up. I can't make my positions more clear for you. The game is for a fact, in development, and this is a thread to discuss the game including what we would like to see. Plenty of devs check out the threads to their games so some of us give out thoughts. I hate that I even bothered to engage with someone who quoted me but couldn't be bothered to read the other responses I made that explain everything I've said to you pages ago. I can't make it any more clear and this is going in circles so have fun with your facts.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You've taken my opinions on what I would like to see with the game and my explanation in how it COULD be done and act like I stated that's how it is going to be done... the entire basis of all my responses is that it's possible to do more than one route and both contain plenty of corruption and why being picky doesn't have to mess the game up. I can't make my positions more clear for you. The game is for a fact, in development, and this is a thread to discuss the game including what we would like to see. Plenty of devs check out the threads to their games so some of us give out thoughts. I hate that I even bothered to engage with someone who quoted me but couldn't be bothered to read the other responses I made that explain everything I've said to you pages ago. I can't make it any more clear and this is going in circles so have fun with your facts.
People have been complaining that there isn't more than one route since the game started and since then the Dev has done nothing to change that. He hasn't even acknowledged that is the case, in any of his progress reports. If he was going to change that, it would have happened by now. So your repeated claim that the game is work in progress, and this can somehow result in more routes being added to the game, is meaningless, because he's obviously never going to do that.

Whatever idea he started with, was quickly discarded. And the multiple route game became a linear route game. And if you read his early progress reports it's obvious why. Because he keeps going on about time constraints and how he's frustrated by slow progress in game development. He started the game during the Pandemic when he was off work, and he had loads of free time to develop the game. But then later when he resumed working, that meant much reduced time to spend on the game, resulting in him taking longer and longer to turn out updates. So it's seems pretty obvious to me that he's made the game simpler, by ditching the more complex multiple route model and concentrating on the one linear route that most of his patrons are interested in. And that's Jane being corrupted purely by sexual means.

Now the game was initially set up as you claimed to have multiple routes, but after ditching that plan, he had to come up with a way to make the game linear, without starting again from scratch. So he made it necessary to complete all the corruption content in a particular way to progress in the game. That way you have to follow a linear path, and you simply aren't given a choice.

Also the Dev hasn't responded to any posts on this thread for 2 years, so it doesn't look like he's paying attention here at all. All the progress reports posted here, have been directed purely to his patrons on Patreon. They are the people he's focussed on satisfying. And I'm pretty certain if most of them were telling him they weren't happy with the game being restricted to the one route that it is, he would have done something about it. The fact that he hasn't, tells me that your view is very much a minority one amongst his patrons.

Now you can carry on believing that this will change miraculously till the cows come home, if you so wish. But it's never going to happen, because it's plain for all who choose to see the truth, that he simply doesn't have the time to do what you and others want. He's made that perfectly clear repeatedly. Yes, technically your correct he could do that, but the facts are pretty clear that he isn't going to. So you saying repeatedly that's still a possibility, when reasonably it clearly isn't, is just silly.

Last edited:

Pr0nmanreview

Apr 25, 2022
The only silly thing here is me arguing with someone a few years away from a nursing home in a porn game forum thread while they act like they know everything and are the devs personal assistant. You also lack a clear understanding of game development if you think the implementations I'm talking about would greatly increase the workload or are impossible at this point. We're talking about a couple simple side quests or daily missions, or just them finishing a few other early storylines more and it could easily make something like the old man skippable if people wanted to. These are aspects of the story that need to be finished one day anyway along with simply polishing the world a bit. But yeah clearly you know best buddy. No point in anyone saying anything in this thread besides "me horny this good" or "when's the next update" I guess.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Fuck this shit... a week of posturing about "facts" & "opinions" is just ridiculous!! Take it to PM people - dont bore the rest of us with your pontificating diatribe!!! I'm unfollowing and will come back after an update appears on Patreon, SVS or Adultgames, etc... it's a better use of my time than having to wade through all this crap!!
If you're not interested, scrolling down the page only takes a few seconds.

Just for you, I've made a list of 10 things you could do in the few seconds you'll now save, to make your life happier.

1) Give a great big smile
2) Laugh out loud
3) Take a deep breath
4) Shut off your phone
5) Take in your surroundings
6) Take a sip of water
7) Give thanks
8) Do a quick stretch
9) Make meaningful eye contact with a stranger
10) Be kind while driving

Since you're obviously so upset, because our pontificating is wasting a few valuable seconds of your life. You should seriously consider some of these tried and tested methods to make yourself feel much better.

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The only silly thing here is me arguing with someone a few years away from a nursing home in a porn game forum thread while they act like they know everything and are the devs personal assistant. You also lack a clear understanding of game development if you think the implementations I'm talking about would greatly increase the workload or are impossible at this point. We're talking about a couple simple side quests or daily missions, or just them finishing a few other early storylines more and it could easily make something like the old man skippable if people wanted to. These are aspects of the story that need to be finished one day anyway along with simply polishing the world a bit. But yeah clearly you know best buddy. No point in anyone saying anything in this thread besides "me horny this good" or "when's the next update" I guess.
If what you say is correct then why isn't it happening? If it's so easy, then why isn't the Dev implementing it? You apparently know more than I do, so please explain it all?

After all I'm just a doddering old fool, how can I possibly understand the intricacies of game development?

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you're not interested, scrolling down the page only takes a few seconds.

Just for you, I've made a list of 10 things you could do in the few seconds you'll now save, to make your life happier.

1) Give a great big smile
2) Laugh out loud
3) Take a deep breath
4) Shut off your phone
5) Take in your surroundings
6) Take a sip of water
7) Give thanks
8) Do a quick stretch
9) Make meaningful eye contact with a stranger
10) Be kind while driving

Since you're obviously so upset, because our pontificating is wasting a few valuable seconds of your life. You should seriously consider some of these tried and tested methods to make yourself feel much better.
Condescend much? :LOL:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Condescend much? :LOL:
I've been through this entire thread, and if you like I can repeat all the times you made similar responses, when someone tried to get you to shut up

I have a point of view. You have a point of view. Forums were initially designed to discuss points of view, on particular topics. But some people think that if everything is not light banter, it shouldn't be here. They think they have the right to exclude people like you and me from forums. They dont.

Last edited:

Pr0nmanreview

Apr 25, 2022
If what you say is correct then why isn't it happening? If it's so easy, then why isn't the Dev implementing it? You apparently know more than I do, so please explain it all?

After all I'm just a doddering old fool, how can I possibly understand the intricacies of game development?
It's one dev... look how little comes out in each update, obviously they need to focus on what the patrons want, which is progress to the most favored paths. When they work more on the main storyline, or some of the others it will add more corruption points potentially making it skippable... if they add some more ways to earn cash or some type of daily activity in the city, it could add corruption that way too. There are many ways to make certain characters avoidable and give you the choice. Again most these things will likely happen just because the game is still very unfinished....In the end I can't say for sure if they'll do that, my only point was it's very possible. I don't care if it's not been done yet... I have every right to say "This is a good idea and I hope I see it"...

If you can't take the heat don't quote people and be rude from the start. I only respond equally to how the person treats me. You've been talking down to me this whole time not looking for a conversation. You're looking to say "I am right and you're wrong." which is incredibly stupid when I literally gave opinions and ideas, not facts. I'm honestly tempted to stop using the forums cause I can't stand people like you and people like you seem to be the majority around here. It's not worth my time when all the blood is in your penis instead of your brain so you can't use basic reading comprehension. Honestly at this point I'm as much at fault, I should have just ignored you after I saw your conversation with Joe.
You compare yourself to Joe Steel in the above message but at least he leaves constructive criticism and has something interesting to say. You on the other hand, yeah no I agree with riddik91, this conversation was a waste of space and I'm sad I bothered.

Reactions: Joe Steel

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Again most these things will likely happen just because the game is still very unfinished....In the end I can't say for sure if they'll do that, my only point was it's very possible. I don't care if it's not been done yet... I have every right to say "This is a good idea and I hope I see it"..
Yeah, you have a right to say that. But since the Dev has never mentioned anything about that in the last two years, it seems extremely unlikely that that will ever happen. If you really hope to see it, then you're saying it the wrong place. You should become a patron and comment on his Patreon, or visit his Discord Channel and mention it there. Because the Dev hasn't commented on this site since the second update, which was in July 2020. He almost certainly doesn't keep up to date with comments made in this thread. Which means any suggestions that anyone makes here, he'll probably never see them.

I know you don't want to listen to me, but I've read all his posts to his patrons, and he simply doesn't have the time to add the content that you're referring to. If you took the time to read them, you would realise that. It doesn't matter how easy it would be, he just doesn't have the time.

I've never been rude to you, or anyone else for that matter. Unlike some people I don't think insulting people is productive. All I've ever done is disagree with you and suggest that you were wrong about certain things. And you've said exactly the same kind of things to me, so don't act like in some way that's one-sided. It's not looking down on someone to claim that you think they're wrong. You seem to have taken that far too much to heart, as if I was saying you're stupid or something. Which is certainly not the case, I can assure you. On the contrary, even though we don't agree on this, and things maybe got a little heated, I've quite enjoyed our discussion over the past week.

But you're totally wrong about one thing. There's no blood in my penis, because I don't have one.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes